+ Reply to Thread

Default More about Propencia

there's a thing. I don't really want to start on using Propencia because I have noticed that there are MORE men that does not benefit from it than those who actually benefit. having this said, i really want to know what you think about this because i've seen here that there are some experienced members more than anywhere else. so, could you comment more on this please? and also, generally, I think that I won't start using it because I'm even a bit afraid. but i just want to know if i should be or not, in your opinion.

I have been on it many years, now switching over to dut because it just doesn't work well for me anymore and I'm losing ground. I don't think it's a miracle drug by any means. I mean, if all most guys had to do was pop a pill once a day and regrow or keep a thick head of hair no one would be looking for other treatments. From the studies though it is the most effective FDA approved treatment for MPB currently available. Even though I have been losing ground, I still think if it had never used it I would be in much worse condition much faster than today. I never experienced side effects. Not to say they don't exist but I think they might be overblown.

[ not a doctor or medical professional, anything I state here is just my personal opinion ]

thank you guys for your response. but as days are passing i'm getting more and more concerned about this. i'm finding more posts that are making me NOT to use it and I'm seriously thinking on giving up this idea with Propencia. do you have any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Estes View Post
    thank you guys for your response. but as days are passing i'm getting more and more concerned about this. i'm finding more posts that are making me NOT to use it and I'm seriously thinking on giving up this idea with Propencia. do you have any other ideas?
    As Dr. Rashid said, side effects can usually be monitored. The studies I've seen claim that side effects usually went away after stopping the drug. Of course anything can happen when taking any drug, but propecia has been FDA approved (and approved for this purpose) many men take it and is considered relatively safe.

Obviously if you want real medical advice as opposed to opinions on a forum, find a good doctor on the subject. An IAHRS transplant doc would be knowledgeable. Otherwise a dermatologist with experience in hair loss could provide an opinion.

It's worth mentioning that the reported incidence of side effects can vary in different studies, and individual experiences may also differ. It's recommended to discuss your concerns with a healthcare professional who can provide a balanced perspective based on your medical history, risk factors, and individual circumstances. They can help weigh the potential benefits against the potential risks of finasteride and guide you in making an informed decision. Rainbow Friends: Chapter 2

The best massage chair for relaxation and stress relief is definitely the [insert model name]. It's so comfortable and soothing. https://massagechairgenius.com/best-...-office-chair/