• Travolta
    • Feb 2016

17 Pretty sure I have MPB

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	476005
    I need to know whether or not my crown is thinning. I keep on asking my mom and she claims I'm paranoid. Both my grandparents; Maternal and Paternal, are bald. I do have a whirl (or however you spell it) and have had one since I was a baby. But after I shaved my long hair I noticed I could see my scalp through the crown area more clearly than the rest. My hairline is obviously receding and I have noted the baby hairs around my temple which may hint towards further receding in the not to distant future. I recently shaved my head to a one and was unhappy with the way it looks. I am probably not going to take propecia due to the side effects I have read about. If you guys could help me to have a piece of mind I would appreciate it.
  • PAC1999
    • Feb 2016

Having Baby hairs around the hairline is completely fine, what you should be worrying about is your crown though... It seems to be thinning real bad. Start using minox and nizoral there to bring back its thickness, then when you turn 18 start using spiro... if it doesn't work that well for you jump on fin.

Comment

• kopola123
      • Nov 2015

You should post some more pictures, but I think it's ok. If you have spiky, thin hair then it's normal that in harsh light your scalp will be visible. Also, you are not receding at all in front. But post more pictures so we can have better perspective. Also, you're just 17, you may go crown balding but not at this age.

Comment

• PAC1999
        • Feb 2016

Originally posted by kopola123
        You should post some more pictures, but I think it's ok. If you have spiky, thin hair then it's normal that in harsh light your scalp will be visible. Also, you are not receding at all in front. But post more pictures so we can have better perspective. Also, you're just 17, you may go crown balding but not at this age.
        You're right, it might be just the lightning

Comment

Working...