Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xandrus
    • Feb 2016

My treatment works, only RU58841 5%-10% and MDV3100 2%

Hi guys , have been using minoxidil(5%) and finasteride for many years ( since im 22 years old / NW2) , but my AGA is very aggressive and this drugs dont stop hairlos in many cases hairloss continues
    With 26 years and considering im NW4 i stop to use this drugs and start RU58845 and MDV3100 . Now i have a great regrow and i recovered my previous NW2 since october who im using ru and mdv

This is my time-line treatment :
    1º week : mdv3100 2% ,only 3 days at week(this drug its powerfull) , on alternate days , monday ,thursday ,sunday
    2º week : ru58845 at 5%-10%, 5 days , monday ,tuesday, thursday , friday , sunday
    3ºweek : repeat 1º week
    4º week : repeat 2º week
    .................................................. .......

see my photos :

• jamesst11
    • Jun 2014

can't see your photos... what is mdv3100?

Comment

• Xandrus
      • Feb 2016

sorry , you can see at this links:

At present:

Comment

• doinmyheadin
        • Nov 2010

Xandrus great results so far. I too would be interested to know more about MDV3100 where you buy it and are you apply it topically or orally? and I presume you you need a prescription for this medication?

Comment

• jamesst11
          • Jun 2014

looks like a good improvement, congrats!! Do you feel it's mostly the RU that's working, the MDV stuff or both. What is MDV??

Comment

• Xandrus
            • Feb 2016

Not , MDV3100 is a potent anti-androgen and more effective and powerfull than RU58841 , works differently . I used RU in past and didnt regrowth
            More information of mdv3100 , very interesting:

Comment

• doinmyheadin
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Xandrus
              Not , MDV3100 is a potent anti-androgen and more effective and powerfull than RU58841 , works differently . I used RU in past and didnt regrowth
              More information of mdv3100 , very interesting:
              http://www.follacure.com/t/enzalutamide
              Very interesting, where could I purchase mdv from? Do you get it compounded and mix it yourself with a topical?

Comment

• Dench57
                • Sep 2014

You've had no sides using Enzalutamide? That stuff is seriously powerful.

Comment

• Xandrus
                  • Feb 2016

Originally posted by doinmyheadin
                  Very interesting, where could I purchase mdv from? Do you get it compounded and mix it yourself with a topical?
                  Its from alibaba , ,CHINA suppliers, there are a lot of md3100 and other drugs suppliers ,

Originally posted by Dench57
                  You've had no sides using Enzalutamide? That stuff is seriously powerful.
                  Any sides , i only use 3 times in 15 days

Comment

• machi
                    • Feb 2016

Xandrus , thanks for sharing your treatment. I wanted to ask you some things. I used finasteride for seven years but gave it up because of side effects . I've never used RU , but I 've read that most people who have used RU have side effects , however the results have been fantastic .
                    Have you got side effects with RU ? Did you have side effects when you used pFinasteride ? Do not you think your hair improvement has been because of RU , not of MDV ???
                    I had never heard of MDV , why did you come MDV use ? You say that MDV is very powerful, you do not suffer side effects ??? Can you explain what vehicle you use with MDV ? Can you explain how long you've been using this treatment? You think MDV use only 3 times a week would be enough ? ? Please , explain a little better your treatment and benefits you have earned . thanks.

Comment

• shd04e
                      • Jan 2016

^ I would like to know most of that stuff as well. I see it on Alibaba but it says contact supplier, what is the price like?
                      Also is it the same way you use RU? Can you do an MDV usage guide? Would be amazing if you could write up the steps for us! Thanks man

Comment

• Xandrus
                        • Feb 2016

Sorry for late reply , I have been busy
                        I havent side effects using RU.
                        With finasteride is different , I didnt notice sexual side effects , but I had brain fog and similar problems.I think that it affect brain.During and after Finasteride caused me few depression , anxiety , feeling retarded.......
                        I think that RU58841 is bit better than finasteride without side effects , only little headaches in some cases first days
                        Its very difficult regrowth with RU58841 or finasteride , only few cases.Enzalutamide works differently , stops and regrowth , but could be dangerouse . I have been using this product 5 months (since october-november) I dont know about how many times need people to use a week ???? I use 3 times combined with RU , because if you use MDV3100 every days you can suffer side effects , i dont know more

I use this vehicle : Alcohol , methylidene glycerol(C4H8O3) and destillated water
                        %:
                        Alcohol 40-45 %
                        methylidene glycerol 35%
                        destillated water 25% , and mix mdv3100 2% 20mg

Comment

• Xandrus
                          • Feb 2016

Last summer , august 2015 :

Actually:

Comment

• Modill
                            • Mar 2016

Do you use 20 mg of MDV on 100 mL of vehicle?
                            Do you use a 1ml of MDV every 3 days ?
                            Thanks

Comment

• Xandrus
                              • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Modill
                              Do you use 20 mg of MDV on 100 mL of vehicle?
                              Do you use a 1ml of MDV every 3 days ?
                              Thanks
                              No man , 20mg of MDV in 1 ml of vehicle , MDV at 2%

Comment

Working...