Closed Thread

Exclamation **Warning dr. James Boland Colorado surgical center and hair institute**

Hello,

I made one of the biggest mistakes by going to Colorado Surgical Center and Hair Institute which is located in Lone Tree, Colorado. Chris the owner/director set up for hotel and flight to be covered since I was coming from another state. In Nov 2014, I paid for 2500 grafts and it doesn't look like I had even half of that. Dr. James Boland is the doctor who cut the donor area and then the rest was done by a female tech. After about an hour or so Mr. Boland handed me a business card and left for the day. Chris brought me lunch and left soon after as well. The tech did the rest and I did not see them after that. I did not have any problems healing but my head looks terrible afterwards. I wear my hair short and you can see the donor scar after Chris guaranteed the scar would not be seen. There is also a pic on their site of someone with shorter hair then me. I am extremely embarrassed and my unnatural hair line is noticed by any and everyone!! I am asking for my money back from them but Chris is only offering to do another surgery- can you believe that! He keeps arguing with me saying that its not bad work and that it just needs a little corrective surgery. He isn't taking responsibility for this work being bad you can clearly see it! How can they take advantage of people like this and get away with it??? I am writing this so that I can save others from ever having to go through this terrible situation. Someone please help me and tell me if there is anyone that can help repair this bad work. My hair line was better off before surgery. I am miserable!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Before Crown2.jpg

Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	44782   Click image for larger version

Name:	Crown3.jpg

Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	44783   Click image for larger version

Name:	Front2.jpg

Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	44784  
    Last edited by Winston; 02-11-2016 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Potentially defamatory comment removed. Please refer to our TOS

Dear hairhope,

Please take the time to refer to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service, specifically under Physician Complaints which I will post here for your convenience.

Physician Complaints

If you are seeking to write a public complaint about a doctor, you will be required to verify your identity and BaldTruthTalk.Com will then notify the doctor so that he/she can respond publicly as well. The thread will allow for the patient to tell their story, the doctor to respond, the patient to reply to the doctor's response and one last response from the doctor if necessary. The thread will then be locked. General commentary from other users will not be allowed.

It is our belief that you are indeed a former patient of this clinic who has chosen to express a legitimate grievance, so you have not been required to verify your identity with us and your post will remain live, however as per our TOS the thread will be locked until which time the clinic chooses to respond.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.