HT Info Pack - Page 5 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: HT Info Pack

Let’s talk about the precautions you need to take after hair transplant surgery.
    • If you feel any pain, please don’t take medicines that contain aspirin as it thins your blood and causes bleeding, So, you should go for the medicines that are prescribed by the doctor.
    • Any kind of activity which puts physical stress like cycling, running, gyming should be avoided for minimum a week after the surgery as putting pressure on the graft area can cause bleeding and hair fall.
    • Try to avoid using a dryer on a warm mode for at least a week as it can cause hair fall and bleeding so if you want to use the dryer after a shower than you can use it on a cool mode.
    • If you feel itchiness on your scalp, you should not scratch it with your hands. Please use some medicated mild shampoo on your scalp to remove that scab which is formed on or around your graft site.
    • You should avoid consuming alcohol for minimum three days as alcohol thins your blood and that will cause bleeding from your scalp.
    • You should use a clean towel to put light pressure on the scalp so to absorb blood that is there on the graft sites.

Thanks for your input.
    Regards
    SPEX
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

You will see me featured in various newspapers and you can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics. Run a search on google for Spencer Spex Stevenson and you’ll find a great deal out about me and the industry! I am not a Doctor and all my posts are my own personal opinion based on 13 Hair transplants. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Representing and in Association with :

Dr. Scott Alexander, IAHRS Member
    Dr. Ken Anderson, IAHRS Member
    Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, IAHRS Member
    Dr. Alan Bauman, IAHRS Member
    Dr. Albena Kovacheva, IAHRS associate Member
    Dr. Geza Sikos, IAHRS Member
    Dr. Bijan Feriduni, IAHRS Member
    Dr. Amir Yazdan, IAHRS Member
    Dr. Scott Boden, IAHRS Member
    Dr. William Lindsey, IAHRS Member

Bump for new readers. Fill your boots and get informed!
    Regards
    SPEX
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

You will see me featured in various newspapers and you can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics. Run a search on google for Spencer Spex Stevenson and you’ll find a great deal out about me and the industry! I am not a Doctor and all my posts are my own personal opinion based on 13 Hair transplants. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

this is great. Thanks! I'm hoping to forgo the valium / controlled substances for FUE. Do you think this is doable?

Yes for sure. But why ?
    Regards
    Spex

Not into taking what I don't need. Don't want to compromise the surgery by fidgeting...so figured I'd ask. Also was prescribed antibiotics and steroid dose pack. Steroids interfere with healing, and infection is rare in such a well vascularized area. I'm undergoing a relatively minor 1000-1500 fue. Planning on skipping both of these as well. Any strong feelings on these?

Apologies for super late reply. How did session go?

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com

Much gratitude to you for being so forthcoming in your post spex. You gave every one of the information. I have been checking for encompassed with a nut shell.I basically finished my outright first session and am literally at home endeavoring to rest, with still various request at the cutting edge of my contemplation. Your words were comforting.Thank you to such a degree.

You are welcome man12 Glad the topic has helped.
    Regards
    Spex

https://spexhair.com