+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Exactly, and I still hope I'm wrong. It looks like a classic snake oil, with the same promises.

"NUTRIGROW Serum should be used regularly twice a day for 4-5 months, If hair loss is due to temporary conditions such as pregnancy, dieting, stress or seasonal reasons. If the hair loss is due to Androgenetic Alopecia, Nutrigrow serum should be used regularly twice a day for 4-5 months and It is advisable to continue to apply Nutrigrow Serum 3 times a week after the initial 4-5 months of use in order to maintain a perfect balance in the hair life cycle."

So basically they say that if the hair loss is due to stress, pregnancy, dieting or seasonal reasons you should use it twice a day for 4-5 months, and if it's due to AA, you should use it twice a day for 4-5 months (so..the same), and it's better of course to continue using it 3 times a week even after that if you have AA, so they can make more money out of you.

And then there's the fact that they don't know how to write believe and instead they write "belive", or maybe becuase english is not my native language I'm missing something? Maybe it is possible to write belive?

doke, if you're going to use it please give us an update in like 3 months. Who knows.

I will tell you if its any good or if i feel I will continue and as to cutting edge minoxidil has been available since the 80s and still on cutting edge treatments even though you have to continue using for life if it does anything.
    And as said we had trx2 on these pages which did nothing and theres redensyl which may help some but I say even that's better than minoxidil as im not a lover of that chemical.
    Saw palmetto does not have much evidence in mpb it may be usefull in prostate help but you need a measured dose of the oil that's pharma quality.
    As for nutrigrow they do mention dht in the trials and as said laminin has had some studies for hairloss although its not as many think even if it does nothing for me calling it snake oil for one it has no oil in it haha but to be serious its very easy to come on here and deride any product and call it snake oil.
    There was this oil in a uk company called uk hair solutions and with its very high price i would call that snake oil the shampoo costs for 250mls a whopping £55 what a con.
    At least this product is not too high a price and for a complete pack that includes everything for 45 days £39, its not too bad but please do not slag off a product none of you have even tried its not fair to the company that by the way has done a trial and is a at least a pharma that is linked to other pharma companies and they also are a drug company so not a small snake oil outfit.
    The bald truth when I first came here was different to many hairloss sites where you got none of this silly remarks and trolls it has changed for the worst if it continues along this path.
    There was a guy here a while ago that continued to send in pics that were the same for a product called cg210 you guys may remember and I bought into it and even though I tried it never called it snake oil because it may help someone it did have trials and legacy healthcare cg210 was even discussed at hairloss conferencies by many well known hairloss personalities.
    Now im not telling anyone to go out and buy this product but as Jacob does at hairlossfight I came apon this product and thought we could find out some info not misinformation please read the study and the link to the other French pharma studies before commenting as its not helpful to us who want something that at least helps and who do not want or have no luck with the drugs.
    I still am going to use ru58841 with nutrigrow as I do think it has been a great help.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I will tell you if its any good or if i feel I will continue and as to cutting edge minoxidil has been available since the 80s and still on cutting edge treatments even though you have to continue using for life if it does anything.
    And as said we had trx2 on these pages which did nothing and theres redensyl which may help some but I say even that's better than minoxidil as im not a lover of that chemical.
    Saw palmetto does not have much evidence in mpb it may be usefull in prostate help but you need a measured dose of the oil that's pharma quality.
    As for nutrigrow they do mention dht in the trials and as said laminin has had some studies for hairloss although its not as many think even if it does nothing for me calling it snake oil for one it has no oil in it haha but to be serious its very easy to come on here and deride any product and call it snake oil.
    There was this oil in a uk company called uk hair solutions and with its very high price i would call that snake oil the shampoo costs for 250mls a whopping £55 what a con.
    At least this product is not too high a price and for a complete pack that includes everything for 45 days £39, its not too bad but please do not slag off a product none of you have even tried its not fair to the company that by the way has done a trial and is a at least a pharma that is linked to other pharma companies and they also are a drug company so not a small snake oil outfit.
    The bald truth when I first came here was different to many hairloss sites where you got none of this silly remarks and trolls it has changed for the worst if it continues along this path.
    There was a guy here a while ago that continued to send in pics that were the same for a product called cg210 you guys may remember and I bought into it and even though I tried it never called it snake oil because it may help someone it did have trials and legacy healthcare cg210 was even discussed at hairloss conferencies by many well known hairloss personalities.
    Now im not telling anyone to go out and buy this product but as Jacob does at hairlossfight I came apon this product and thought we could find out some info not misinformation please read the study and the link to the other French pharma studies before commenting as its not helpful to us who want something that at least helps and who do not want or have no luck with the drugs.
    I still am going to use ru58841 with nutrigrow as I do think it has been a great help.
    doke, the CG210 boy is here. It's me.
    Atctualmente use Latonoprosta / minox manipulated in pharmacy
    http://www.farmaciaenandorra.com/sho...ormula-magistr

Soon I put pictures of my current situation. previously used that product Chinese Liu

See you soon

Quote Originally Posted by Futurocabeludo View Post
    doke, the CG210 boy is here. It's me.
    Atctualmente use Latonoprosta / minox manipulated in pharmacy
    http://www.farmaciaenandorra.com/sho...ormula-magistr

Soon I put pictures of my current situation. previously used that product Chinese Liu

See you soon
    What are the side effects and the other ingredients in this minoxdill G210?

I cannot see cg210 mentioned in ingredience but you still need to use minoxidil if it works forever its no cure even with latonoprost added which is another ingredient which is no miracle.
    As to only using nutrigrow for 4-5 months I do think that after twice a day application if you get any results you could reduce to once a day.
    I received the product yesterday and only started applying today I must say its not greasy and dries quick and as said going to carry on using ru with it once a day.
    As to the trials it does mention a dht blocker in the formula and, but its early days I will also use my scalp roller with it.

MBP is not an accident/nutrient deficiency. It is installed by nature for a reason. It is build into our genes. So finding some nutrient that will prevent mpb is like finding a nutrient that will make you suddenly grow blonde hair instead of black hairs or that will suddenly make you produce double the amout of red blood cells etc. Your body likes the way it is and will do everything to stay that way (except if you actually do have a strong deficiency).
    I think one has to stop thinking of it as a disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    MBP is not an accident/nutrient deficiency. It is installed by nature for a reason. It is build into our genes. So finding some nutrient that will prevent mpb is like finding a nutrient that will make you suddenly grow blonde hair instead of black hairs or that will suddenly make you produce double the amout of red blood cells etc. Your body likes the way it is and will do everything to stay that way (except if you actually do have a strong deficiency).
    I think one has to stop thinking of it as a disease.
    ^ this... there is no nutritional formulation that will prevent MPB, unless it directly effects androgens, AR receptors or both. Hell, by being totally 100% healthy, you will probably just speed up MPB because your body, which is determined to do so, is working more efficiently. haha

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    ^ this... there is no nutritional formulation that will prevent MPB, unless it directly effects androgens, AR receptors or both. Hell, by being totally 100% healthy, you will probably just speed up MPB because your body, which is determined to do so, is working more efficiently. haha
    Well the same can be said for the drugs as well some of them came from natural products also minoxidil can sometimes speed up mpb due to increasing blood supply to the scalp that has dht circulating in blood stream.
    There have been massive shedding under propecia and minoxidil I had it no natural treatment has ever done that to me.
    To be honest im not promoting this or any product only trialing it on myself it either works or it does not.
    But there must be some trolls who have not even tried it or have there own agender on here to promote the drugs which have been on sale since the 80s if they worked we would not be seeking naturals or drugs like ru.
    So in other words do not do not come on these forums only to slag off a product that you clearly have not read contains anti dht properties in it and some regrowth peptides.
    Even so called promising products that I have spent money on that were at the time exciting on many forums come to do nothing but even then may work in some I have never slagged off and many were very pricey as this product is so cheap its worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Well the same can be said for the drugs as well some of them came from natural products also minoxidil can sometimes speed up mpb due to increasing blood supply to the scalp that has dht circulating in blood stream.
    There have been massive shedding under propecia and minoxidil I had it no natural treatment has ever done that to me.
    To be honest im not promoting this or any product only trialing it on myself it either works or it does not.
    But there must be some trolls who have not even tried it or have there own agender on here to promote the drugs which have been on sale since the 80s if they worked we would not be seeking naturals or drugs like ru.
    So in other words do not do not come on these forums only to slag off a product that you clearly have not read contains anti dht properties in it and some regrowth peptides.
    Even so called promising products that I have spent money on that were at the time exciting on many forums come to do nothing but even then may work in some I have never slagged off and many were very pricey as this product is so cheap its worth a try.
    Yes you are right. I don“t know for sure that it doesn“t work for anyone.
    But people check these forums to get more information on treatments in order to make a better (=chance of success/costs ratio is higher) decision about how to invest their time and money.

So you come to a forum to find out about how likely it is that treatment xy works. You evaluate this chance based on two things you read here: experience and theoretical thought/opinion. Experience often beats opinion. But experience also is very subjective and biased.

Example: Your friend gets bitten by a snake while peeing on a flower. He swears that peeing on a flower causes sudden leg pain.
    But in your opinion/theoretical thought this is highly unlikely, so you will still pee on flowers in the future (for whatever reason).

Bottom line: theoretical thought is not always worthless compared to experience. Both have their place in the evaluation of a product outside big double blind trials.

Maybe that helps as well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levels_of_evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Yes you are right. I don“t know for sure that it doesn“t work for anyone.
    But people check these forums to get more information on treatments in order to make a better (=chance of success/costs ratio is higher) decision about how to invest their time and money.

So you come to a forum to find out about how likely it is that treatment xy works. You evaluate this chance based on two things you read here: experience and theoretical thought/opinion. Experience often beats opinion. But experience also is very subjective and biased.

Example: Your friend gets bitten by a snake while peeing on a flower. He swears that peeing on a flower causes sudden leg pain.
    But in your opinion/theoretical thought this is highly unlikely, so you will still pee on flowers in the future (for whatever reason).

Bottom line: theoretical thought is not always worthless compared to experience. Both have their place in the evaluation of a product outside big double blind trials.

Maybe that helps as well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levels_of_evidence
    I do think some of the ingredience that are also in polaris minoxidil may help or make minox better like lipogain seems to get good feedback but does make the hair a bit sticky.
    Who says where minoxidil causes me a dry scalp nutrigrow may help if you combine but the only problem is cost but if it works then its not so bad.
    I still have two bottles left of lipogain so I might combine them to counter the itchy dry scalp.