Natural product nutrigrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tobias
    • Feb 2016

MBP is not an accident/nutrient deficiency. It is installed by nature for a reason. It is build into our genes. So finding some nutrient that will prevent mpb is like finding a nutrient that will make you suddenly grow blonde hair instead of black hairs or that will suddenly make you produce double the amout of red blood cells etc. Your body likes the way it is and will do everything to stay that way (except if you actually do have a strong deficiency).
    I think one has to stop thinking of it as a disease.

Comment

• jamesst11
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Tobias
      MBP is not an accident/nutrient deficiency. It is installed by nature for a reason. It is build into our genes. So finding some nutrient that will prevent mpb is like finding a nutrient that will make you suddenly grow blonde hair instead of black hairs or that will suddenly make you produce double the amout of red blood cells etc. Your body likes the way it is and will do everything to stay that way (except if you actually do have a strong deficiency).
      I think one has to stop thinking of it as a disease.
      ^ this... there is no nutritional formulation that will prevent MPB, unless it directly effects androgens, AR receptors or both. Hell, by being totally 100% healthy, you will probably just speed up MPB because your body, which is determined to do so, is working more efficiently. haha

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jamesst11
        ^ this... there is no nutritional formulation that will prevent MPB, unless it directly effects androgens, AR receptors or both. Hell, by being totally 100% healthy, you will probably just speed up MPB because your body, which is determined to do so, is working more efficiently. haha
        Well the same can be said for the drugs as well some of them came from natural products also minoxidil can sometimes speed up mpb due to increasing blood supply to the scalp that has dht circulating in blood stream.
        There have been massive shedding under propecia and minoxidil I had it no natural treatment has ever done that to me.
        To be honest im not promoting this or any product only trialing it on myself it either works or it does not.
        But there must be some trolls who have not even tried it or have there own agender on here to promote the drugs which have been on sale since the 80s if they worked we would not be seeking naturals or drugs like ru.
        So in other words do not do not come on these forums only to slag off a product that you clearly have not read contains anti dht properties in it and some regrowth peptides.
        Even so called promising products that I have spent money on that were at the time exciting on many forums come to do nothing but even then may work in some I have never slagged off and many were very pricey as this product is so cheap its worth a try.

Comment

• Tobias
          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by doke
          Well the same can be said for the drugs as well some of them came from natural products also minoxidil can sometimes speed up mpb due to increasing blood supply to the scalp that has dht circulating in blood stream.
          There have been massive shedding under propecia and minoxidil I had it no natural treatment has ever done that to me.
          To be honest im not promoting this or any product only trialing it on myself it either works or it does not.
          But there must be some trolls who have not even tried it or have there own agender on here to promote the drugs which have been on sale since the 80s if they worked we would not be seeking naturals or drugs like ru.
          So in other words do not do not come on these forums only to slag off a product that you clearly have not read contains anti dht properties in it and some regrowth peptides.
          Even so called promising products that I have spent money on that were at the time exciting on many forums come to do nothing but even then may work in some I have never slagged off and many were very pricey as this product is so cheap its worth a try.
          Yes you are right. I donīt know for sure that it doesnīt work for anyone.
          But people check these forums to get more information on treatments in order to make a better (=chance of success/costs ratio is higher) decision about how to invest their time and money.

So you come to a forum to find out about how likely it is that treatment xy works. You evaluate this chance based on two things you read here: experience and theoretical thought/opinion. Experience often beats opinion. But experience also is very subjective and biased.

Example: Your friend gets bitten by a snake while peeing on a flower. He swears that peeing on a flower causes sudden leg pain.
          But in your opinion/theoretical thought this is highly unlikely, so you will still pee on flowers in the future (for whatever reason).

Bottom line: theoretical thought is not always worthless compared to experience. Both have their place in the evaluation of a product outside big double blind trials.

Maybe that helps as well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levels_of_evidence

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Tobias
            Yes you are right. I donīt know for sure that it doesnīt work for anyone.
            But people check these forums to get more information on treatments in order to make a better (=chance of success/costs ratio is higher) decision about how to invest their time and money.

So you come to a forum to find out about how likely it is that treatment xy works. You evaluate this chance based on two things you read here: experience and theoretical thought/opinion. Experience often beats opinion. But experience also is very subjective and biased.

Example: Your friend gets bitten by a snake while peeing on a flower. He swears that peeing on a flower causes sudden leg pain.
            But in your opinion/theoretical thought this is highly unlikely, so you will still pee on flowers in the future (for whatever reason).

Bottom line: theoretical thought is not always worthless compared to experience. Both have their place in the evaluation of a product outside big double blind trials.

Maybe that helps as well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levels_of_evidence
            I do think some of the ingredience that are also in polaris minoxidil may help or make minox better like lipogain seems to get good feedback but does make the hair a bit sticky.
            Who says where minoxidil causes me a dry scalp nutrigrow may help if you combine but the only problem is cost but if it works then its not so bad.
            I still have two bottles left of lipogain so I might combine them to counter the itchy dry scalp.

Comment

• jamesst11
              • Jun 2014

I am just going to keep upping my minox concentration until I either a) have a heart attack and die or b) regrow my f*cking hair!! either way, my hair loss issue will be solved.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Update only been using for 6 days and did not use serum at weekend but noticed an improvement in condition of hair which was not so good before using and that's using the shampoo and serum twice a day.
                I have not bought the conditioner with this treatment I am still on finasteride and also still using the thradome helmet which I have been using a year now.
                Still bald shiny areas on crown and frontal region but not expecting much change there at my age but as said the crown area seems to have improved.

Comment

Working...