Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soar123
    • Feb 2016

Am I Losing My Hair? Early Signs? Insight Grateful

Lots of pictures for you to observe and tell me what you think I'm mostly curious about my crown area but my hairline has been off lately with little baby hairs and a thinning spot up my hairline.

Any Answer is appreciated even if you tell me I'm crazy its appreciated too.

Some Details

I have been noticing shedding since the start of 2015 where I would notice medium sized or small sized strands of hair coming out in an unusual amount from before up untill this point I do see long strands come out alongside small or medium sized strands while washing my hair, I do suffer from dandruff and itchy scalp. I havent been seeing extreme hairloss like, clumps of hair coming out yet but I feel it would come to that point soon, also another story dating back to December of 2015 I remember my scalp burning really badly, it felt awful but I saw no increase of hairloss because of it, it went away now thankfully but It made my curiosity stronger

Click image for larger version

Name:	6c8623081c8c33b25206bcca9158367b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	475940 a part of my hairline thats been looking thin lately but feel free to check out the attached pictures for more views of my hair and ask me If you want better angles or something for better insight.
    Attached Files
  • eighteen
    • Mar 2015

Your hair looks good. Hair loss is hard to spot in early stages though so if you think your hairs changing keep an eye on it and if it actually starts to go then get on treatments asap. But as of now go enjoy your hair!

Comment

• soar123
      • Feb 2016

Okay, thank you for replying. its been driving me nuts. I will try to enjoy it if it sticks around!

Comment

• eighteen
        • Mar 2015

I wouldnt worry about it.

Comment

Working...