+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I personally side mostly with what Spencer Kobren says about natural supplements being a waste of time. I suppose they could help, for example, there are substances that naturally lower DHT and thereby might make a difference. But the dosage, quality, and other factors even in those cases makes be suspicious of any real success compared to clinically proven drugs. Even stuff like RU or CB *might* work well in theory because they are anti-androgens but it's hard to say what the optimal dosage, concentration, or topical vehicle combination would be without enough clinical research.

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Adenogen Adenosine... great vehicle main ingredient Adenosine which promotes growth factors in the follicle

Koroush DHT Blocker... main ingredient Azelic acid DHT Blocker

Dermaroll for a minute or two, but the dht blocker on first, then 5 minutes later the Adenogen

before bed might be sufficient but morning also if you want more results

can't beat it with any of the crazy shit you guys are doing out there. all natural. powerful. ~$90 a month (I know it sucks, but at least it works)

Quote Originally Posted by newuser1 View Post
    I personally side mostly with what Spencer Kobren says about natural supplements being a waste of time. I suppose they could help, for example, there are substances that naturally lower DHT and thereby might make a difference. But the dosage, quality, and other factors even in those cases makes be suspicious of any real success compared to clinically proven drugs. Even stuff like RU or CB *might* work well in theory because they are anti-androgens but it's hard to say what the optimal dosage, concentration, or topical vehicle combination would be without enough clinical research.
    That's not necessarily true... people have figured out dosages for RU that work. A lot of people have had success on it. I've dropped fin and dut and have been on RU for only a week, and I HATE to jynx it, but my scalp inflammation has been obliterated almost completely. Different things work for different people. Some people stabilize of even gain hair on fin, and for some it's a complete f*cking nightmare, like myself. I am starting to believe more in the topical approach, especially with light dermarolling. Just mix a 7.5% batch of RU, a week at a time. lightly derma roll after your shower. Immediately apply a little 5% minox and follow with a little RU. IT'S MAGICAL!! hahaha... but, given my luck I have spoken too soon and in another 3 months I will be completely bald. :/

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    That's not necessarily true... people have figured out dosages for RU that work. A lot of people have had success on it. I've dropped fin and dut and have been on RU for only a week, and I HATE to jynx it, but my scalp inflammation has been obliterated almost completely. Different things work for different people. Some people stabilize of even gain hair on fin, and for some it's a complete f*cking nightmare, like myself. I am starting to believe more in the topical approach, especially with light dermarolling. Just mix a 7.5% batch of RU, a week at a time. lightly derma roll after your shower. Immediately apply a little 5% minox and follow with a little RU. IT'S MAGICAL!! hahaha... but, given my luck I have spoken too soon and in another 3 months I will be completely bald. :/
    Where did you get your RU from? Getting ready to hop in it myself, hoping for maintenance!

Quote Originally Posted by it2wi View Post
    Where did you get your RU from? Getting ready to hop in it myself, hoping for maintenance!
    Kane

Hey James,

Great to hear you are starting to have success with RU. Hopefully it stays that way. Mine only seemed to last a couple of days but as I said, I mixed my regime up constantly. Do you use 1 or 2ml each day? Also, what size dermaroller do you use?

Cheers

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

RU-58841 Wikipedia info= https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RU-58841

Minoxidil Wikipedia info
    = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil

RU is definitely not a natural treatment its just an experimental treatment. I do think RU does stop androgens so it probably works, but IMO its pretty dangerous to play with untested drugs like that. There are androgen receptors all over your entire body its not a joke to use something topically that could go systemic like that. It seems like something natural would have to work, but evidence any of it does anything is slim at best. Part of it is we dont know the dose, or any specifics so you never really know how much of something it takes to get a specific result.