+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Powerful all natural combo topical... prevent further loss strengthen hairline

Adenogen Adenosine... great vehicle main ingredient Adenosine which promotes growth factors in the follicle

Koroush DHT Blocker... main ingredient Azelic acid DHT Blocker

Dermaroll for a minute or two, but the dht blocker on first, then 5 minutes later the Adenogen

before bed might be sufficient but morning also if you want more results

can't beat it with any of the crazy shit you guys are doing out there. all natural. powerful. ~$90 a month (I know it sucks, but at least it works)

Have you got results with that lotion??? Have you try it?? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Adenogen Adenosine... great vehicle main ingredient Adenosine which promotes growth factors in the follicle

Dermaroll for a minute or two, but the dht blocker on first, then 5 minutes later the Adenogen

can't beat it with any of the crazy shit you guys are doing out there. all natural. powerful. ~$90 a month (I know it sucks, but at least it works)
    How is "Koroush DHT blocker" going to work better than RU? I am confused.

personally i think aa is a pretty shitty DHT blocker in my opinion having used it over a year in a topical mix with minoxidil.

is the adenosine a shampoo or a serum? i dont like shampoos nc you only keep the active ingredient on your head for a short period of time before you was it off, and i dont see why if adenosine is the main hair loss reduct why they dont just make a straight adenosine product without all the other bs.

plus is would say that these things are an adjunct to a min and fin regimen, but stand alone treatments.

in conclusion adenosine and aa dont really do anything for hair from my reading and own experience

stayhopeful, it would be really helpful if you could go into more details about your experience.
    How long have you been using it before you saw any results?
    What you wrote is nice and all but we need more information about it.
    I've never heard about that Koroush thing and I'm pretty sure none of the people here have.
    If you were new around here I would say "F*** off" but you're definitely not, so just tell us more.

I've been using Adenogen for a while after reading SD SURFIN here recommended it.. works nicely to stabalize loss... but not quite powerful enough I Suspected because the DHT

searched for DHT blocker natural and Kouroush seems like the smartest one..

since i added that the results have been even stronger along with

Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo 16 Oz - Sulfate Free -Best Treatment for Premature Hair Loss, Thinning & First Signs of Ba

from amaazon..

I am not selling anything, if you have a better natural DHT blocker let me know, but so far this seems like the most effective natural solution no side effects

I believe you.
    The thing is, eventually everyone reacts differently to different products.
    I, for eample react strongly to any stemoxydine treatments, My hair has become shiny and fuller after a long dark period. why? I don't know and I don't care. Just being thankful.
    So.. you might be reacting to this in a great way but that doesn't mean that everyone will.
    Anyway I will probably give it a try the day stemoxydine will not be enough, hopefully in 20 years at least.
    (Sure..)

Which dermoroller do you use, and how often do you use it?

How much proof is there that Azelic acid actually inhibits DHT that strongly? Because that is basically the whole argument they are making. That Azelic acid basically stops DHT

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    How much proof is there that Azelic acid actually inhibits DHT that strongly? Because that is basically the whole argument they are making. That Azelic acid basically stops DHT
    We've been over this for too long, Azelaic acid/Tricomin/Alpecin and many other treatments that are supposed to be so great, but are not enough for most people, me included. so as I said, stayhopeful probably reacts really well to the combination he presented and good for him, but probably not everyone will react as well as he does.
    On the other hand who knows and maybe it's worth trying.