+ Reply to Thread
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Lindsey's Avatar

Default VIDEO 4.5 month checkup on 23 year old frontal case. Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

I posted this young guy last fall. He drove up to DC today for a 4.5 month visit.

He's growing surprisingly well for 4.5 months out and having fine delicate hair to work with. I'm pretty sure the PRFM helped us.

Note a 23 year old is a controversial age. Review the video where I discuss a hairline that will age well..and my fairly blunt discussion of what he can likely expect. And listen to his and his dad's 4.5 month comments.

I'm pretty sure we'll do a second case late this summer.

I've asked him to chime in as well, so hopefully we'll get his 2 cents.

The video is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VPbH...m-upload_owner

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

(My experience with this case)

I first noticed my hair loss in my last year in college, I was 23 years old and my hair was very thin looking. At this time, the only thing that I felt I could do was to shave my head and hope that no one would notice. After graduating from college I decided to do some research on hair loss and restoration. This is when I ran across Dr. Lindsey's website where it explained what hair restoration was all about. He was well educated and gave excellent examples of restoration techniques, education on transplant options, and what to possibly expect. Dr. Lindsey was not only close to my current location but had an abundance of positive reviews advocating good success with their hair restoration.
    In August 2015, I had an appointment with Dr. Lindsey where we discussed what technique I would need, cost, healing and the final procedures. He did not sugar coat anything. After discussion with my family, I decided to have the surgery. The procedure was performed in September 2015. When I went in for surgery, I already knew exactly what to expect.
    On the day of my procedure I was very eager to get things underway. Everyone at Dr. Lindsey's office was very polite, willing to help me and the procedure was practically painless. During the surgery everyone was always checking to make sure that I was comfortable and not in any pain. After the surgery I was given clear, concise instructions on how to take care of my new hair and my stitches for the next week.
    It has been four months now and I am so excited to see how my hair is changing with better than expected results. The new growth has improved my self-confidence and I don't have to worry about whether others are looking at my hair loss and I am less anxious at social events. Dr. Lindsey and his staff have given me my confidence back and I am very grateful. Dr. Lindsey and his staff always acted in a professional manner and were very honest. They are always available if you need them. I am honestly looking forward to having my second procedure done and what the final product is going to look like. With this in mind, I highly recommend Dr. Lindsey and his staff for any hair transplantation or restoration that you may need.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Lindsey's Avatar

Thanks for popping on and posting. I'll look forward to seeing you guys this summer.

Dr. L
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile