+ Reply to Thread

Default Hair Loss and Receding Hairline at 21

Hey All, my name is Louis

Thank you for taking the time to read my story, I hope someone could help, I am 21 and for the past 4 years I have been noticing a recceding hairline and for some odd reason a lot of hairlose on top of my head, I find this incredibly strange considering I am 21 and I have looked almost everybody my age for the last year and nobody has this, I am tired of worrying about it so I am here to as the question of what in gods name has happened to my hair, I will go in to a bit more detail below.

When I was 17 I had normal long hair and then over the last few years, my hairline has been receding and my hair is falling out, note I have really long fine hair now at 21 and it looks, its just the top has fallen to the point where I have a hairstyle that nobody else does lol.

I have been very happy for the last few years with my hair, but its gotten to the point where its bugged me enough that I need to ask for some advice and get somebody outside of the family to look at my hair and say "there is deffently something wrong there", friends and family have not cared over the years and neither have I to much, but I would love some hair grow on top of my head, so it actually suits my long hair

Sorry about the pictures being croped, since I dont 100% trust this website, I am just posting pictures of my hair and thats it without me xD.

Anyway, if you look at the furthest picture to the right, so the 6th picture, that was me 4 years ago, next to that is me 3 years ago, the other four are my hair tonight, sorry that the pictures are not great but its late and camera flashes and light and what not, anyway, you can clearly see that my hair is falling out and my hairline is really far back, also I dont know if it matters, but because I got nothing to do with my hair on top, I brush it back because I cant put it to the sides because it dosnt work, since the hair on top is so fine and thin, there just isnt much of it.

My parents believe it is genetic and thats fine if it is, it would be nice to just have an outside opinion, god knows what a barber would think of my hair because all the people I see with receeding hairs lines and hair lose, have short hair and I want long hair lol.

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope someone could give a little more clear insight and please tell me if there is anything I can without losing my long hair, its taken 5 years to grow so far and stopping now would feel silly, but maybe I have got to do, what I have got to do to get a proper hair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0506.jpg

Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	44562   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0509.jpg

Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	44563   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0510.jpg

Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	44564   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0511.jpg

Size:	46.2 KB