Clear All
  • Pavi
    • Dec 2015

3.5 months on rogaine

What do u guys think?
    Attached Files
  • gillenator
    • Dec 2008

Typically minoxidil is non-effective in the frontal zone however of you are getting results like that, "KUDOS".

Obviously you are aware that you will need to stay on it to retain the gains that you have made?
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• Pavi
      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by gillenator
      Typically minoxidil is non-effective in the frontal zone however of you are getting results like that, "KUDOS".

Obviously you are aware that you will need to stay on it to retain the gains that you have made?
      First) why would it not work in the front? A hair follicle is a hair follicle and if it's still alive minoxidil can act upon it

Second) yes I know I have to use it forever

Comment

• gillenator
        • Dec 2008

Pavi,

The next package of Rogaine that you buy will inform you that their initial and ongoing clinical trials show very little efficiency in the frontal zone for their core group. The core group is really for the mid-scalp and crown zones. The manufacturers of most minoxidil products discourage using it in the frontal zone.

So like you, there are exceptions. Yet many guys experience thinning in the frontal zone not thickening.
        "Gillenator"
        Independent Patient Advocate
        more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• Pavi
          • Dec 2015

Originally posted by gillenator
          Pavi,

The next package of Rogaine that you buy will inform you that their initial and ongoing clinical trials show very little efficiency in the frontal zone for their core group. The core group is really for the mid-scalp and crown zones. The manufacturers of most minoxidil products discourage using it in the frontal zone.

So like you, there are exceptions. Yet many guys experience thinning in the frontal zone not thickening.
          Interesting.... Did minoxidil maintain the hairline? I don't get the difference between the hair in the front and the hair mid scalp/crown. All susceptible to DHT.

Comment

• Pavi
            • Dec 2015

bernsteinmedical says:

A: Both Propecia and Minoxidil definitely can work in the front of the scalp as long as there is some hair in the area. Although their mechanisms of action are different, both Propecia (finasteride) and Rogaine (minoxidil) act to thicken miniaturized hair regardless of where it is on the scalp.Jul 10, 2014

Comment

• vtheripper
              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Pavi
              bernsteinmedical says:

A: Both Propecia and Minoxidil definitely can work in the front of the scalp as long as there is some hair in the area. Although their mechanisms of action are different, both Propecia (finasteride) and Rogaine (minoxidil) act to thicken miniaturized hair regardless of where it is on the scalp.Jul 10, 2014
              it looks good to me man, i have the same question as you why it would not work in the front scalp?

Comment

• JayShwaz
                • May 2018

how is that even possible after 3.5 months..the hair seems so long, that normally to regrow hair that long to match the length you already had it would take at least 6 months? no?
                can you update with more pics

Comment

• hova82
                  • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Pavi
                  What do u guys think?
                  There is no way this is from Minoxidil after 3.5 months. The hairline has completely grown back and the density is perfect.

Comment

Working...