+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 76 of 76
  1. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackito View Post
    From what I've heard your hair supposedly goes through phases on fin. There'll be times when it's thinner and times where it's thicker. These phases should be temporary and not something to concern yourself over. Your hairline still looks the same as it did previously so that's the main thing!
    Thank you jackito for your answer,

    So its kind of a tempory shading? Is it because the finasteride loosing his effect?

    Another question, is mpb getting stronger with the time? I mean dht should be less present as we age right? Or am i wrong? And dht is not the only thing who is responsible for baldness right?

    Again, i apologize for my english, its not my first language.

    Thank you

  2. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    69

    Default

    hey chris u have good damn thick hair buddy , by the way u are also taking the two best mdications for hair loss , so dont stress out buddy.... by the way i want to ask u some question , since how long are u taking finasteride and minoxidil ? did u faced shedding while using it ?? are u still shedding now days , if yes then approx how many hairs in a day ? did u faced any side effects while taking finasteride ?

  3. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alam962 View Post
    hey chris u have good damn thick hair buddy , by the way u are also taking the two best mdications for hair loss , so dont stress out buddy.... by the way i want to ask u some question , since how long are u taking finasteride and minoxidil ? did u faced shedding while using it ?? are u still shedding now days , if yes then approx how many hairs in a day ? did u faced any side effects while taking finasteride ?
    Hi alam 962,

    First, i started propecia when i was around 19-20 years old, later ive switch for finasteride 1/4, less expensive...so ive been on the medication for 5-6 years. And i started minoxodil 1 year and few months ago. Ive never stop using theses medications, excepts the minoxidil on my crown. It was too itchy and it was not fun to have dandruff all day on my head. Oh and i never had side effects on propecia, except some erectile dysfunction at the beginning but it come back normal.

  4. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Hi!

    I'm not gonna post a picture of my hairline this time. Here's my crown after a shower and under the light. Theres defitnely some thinning but, its. Not that bad when its dry.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20170902_194939.jpg

Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	53678

    Ps: i stopped the minox on my crown a few months ago because of the dandruff and the itchyness.

  5. #75
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christophermitchell View Post
    Hi!

    I'm not gonna post a picture of my hairline this time. Here's my crown after a shower and under the light. Theres defitnely some thinning but, its. Not that bad when its dry.

    Attachment 53678

    Ps: i stopped the minox on my crown a few months ago because of the dandruff and the itchyness.
    hi mate, did u try nizoral shampoo with ketoconazole ? its good to remove dandruff and good for scalp

    and mate i wanna ask u about finastride , its anything wrong with ur libido or ur sperm or something? sorry about the question
    i wanna try finas to, i have NW 2 going to 3

  6. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xdrake View Post
    hi mate, did u try nizoral shampoo with ketoconazole ? its good to remove dandruff and good for scalp

    and mate i wanna ask u about finastride , its anything wrong with ur libido or ur sperm or something? sorry about the question
    i wanna try finas to, i have NW 2 going to 3
    Hi!

    Yes i tried nizoral shampoo in the past, maybe ill go back on it thanks! For finasteride, i had some erectile dysfunction in the beginning but it stops after 1 month ish. Now i have zero side effects...the best thing is to tried and see with your dermatologist!

Similar Threads

  1. 17 and receding hairline? Please help
    By anonn in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2016, 11:46 PM
  2. 15 and receding hairline????? Need help please?!?
    By 15andworried in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-07-2015, 08:57 AM
  3. Receding hairline at 17?
    By CMB 97 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2015, 03:08 PM
  4. Receding Hairline
    By Zuck in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 12:19 PM
  5. is my hairline receding?
    By nutrisam in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 09:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Regarding use of finasteride
Yesterday 12:33 AM
Today 03:00 PM
Minoxidil Sexual side effects
03-15-2017 07:48 PM
by Xeux
Last Post By An Man
Today 01:06 PM
AIVITA Biomedical
Today 12:30 PM
by nickk
Last Post By nickk
Today 12:30 PM
Has anyone heard of or used the product Regenix?
09-01-2017 11:34 AM
by Jackito
Last Post By MostlyIrish
Today 12:15 PM
FUE after 10.5 months (getting worried)
Today 06:58 AM
Last Post By farzadkavari
Today 09:53 AM