+ Reply to Thread

Default Any treatment Did not work on me ( with The test result)

First of all , im Sorry for my english , İ live in İstanbul . My hair have started To fall out since 2008 but İ understood That İ m loosing my hair When İ WAs 20 years old . Since 2012 it was shedding a lot . Maybe İ became nw 3-4 and İ decided To Do hairtransplant last year . 3500 grafts in 1 day. Everything WAs amazing 8 months after ht . İ WAs just using minoxidil . But after 8 months İ started loose my hair again . After That İ started use topikal spiro , in elseve and some vitamines . Oral propecia for 4 month Did not work . Dutasterid Did not work Too . İ WAs getting worse . After That İ decided To take oral Andocur which is The strongest Anti androgen . But İ keep loosing my hair , before taking oral pills İ went a dr To check myself . my tsh : 1,05 , t3 t4 normal , iron level is Very Good b12 not So Good but ok , İ Just saw That İ have insülin resistance bcos of my antidepresant pill . İ run out From That pill . After oral andocur, İ went To check my self To another dr . He checked my hormon levels Too. My free testesteron WAs Very low under referance almost 5 pg / ml . My eastradiol (e2) Very low too . My vitamine D very low. Aldesterone and prolactin are high. Progesteron normal . Cortisol high . Tsh : 1,74 My semptoms İ have cold feet and hands , cant tolerance the coldness , hairloss , anxiety , depression , for many years So im suspucious About That İ can have hyphotroid . İ read a lot About it . And i see my syptoms in hyphotroid , and any Anti androjen doesnt work on Me , İ see that getting worse . So İ have started To take 12,5 mg thyroid pill for 2 days and vitamine D now . Maybe not Good idea but The drs looking Just The paper and wanna see The tsh level higher 3 So dont think About my your sympthoms .i am really tired of this hair loss illness . Trying everything but could not get any success. İ dont know androcur how much effected To my e2 or vitamine D . E2 links To Testeron .but İ dont know there is a link between T and vitamine D . İ think my problem is not dht . Any one has same problem like Me ,?

Quote Originally Posted by Chusler View Post
    First of all , im Sorry for my english , İ live in İstanbul . My hair have started To fall out since 2008 but İ understood That İ m loosing my hair When İ WAs 20 years old . Since 2012 it was shedding a lot . Maybe İ became nw 3-4 and İ decided To Do hairtransplant last year . 3500 grafts in 1 day. Everything WAs amazing 8 months after ht . İ WAs just using minoxidil . But after 8 months İ started loose my hair again . After That İ started use topikal spiro , in elseve and some vitamines . Oral propecia for 4 month Did not work . Dutasterid Did not work Too . İ WAs getting worse . After That İ decided To take oral Andocur which is The strongest Anti androgen . But İ keep loosing my hair , before taking oral pills İ went a dr To check myself . my tsh : 1,05 , t3 t4 normal , iron level is Very Good b12 not So Good but ok , İ Just saw That İ have insülin resistance bcos of my antidepresant pill . İ run out From That pill . After oral andocur, İ went To check my self To another dr . He checked my hormon levels Too. My free testesteron WAs Very low under referance almost 5 pg / ml . My eastradiol (e2) Very low too . My vitamine D very low. Aldesterone and prolactin are high. Progesteron normal . Cortisol high . Tsh : 1,74 My semptoms İ have cold feet and hands , cant tolerance the coldness , hairloss , anxiety , depression , for many years So im suspucious About That İ can have hyphotroid . İ read a lot About it . And i see my syptoms in hyphotroid , and any Anti androjen doesnt work on Me , İ see that getting worse . So İ have started To take 12,5 mg thyroid pill for 2 days and vitamine D now . Maybe not Good idea but The drs looking Just The paper and wanna see The tsh level higher 3 So dont think About my your sympthoms .i am really tired of this hair loss illness . Trying everything but could not get any success. İ dont know androcur how much effected To my e2 or vitamine D . E2 links To Testeron .but İ dont know there is a link between T and vitamine D . İ think my problem is not dht . Any one has same problem like Me ,?
    Omg so many things are wrong here that's why you lose hair. First of all 5pg/ml free test? You made your self hypogonad and you must get on Trt or you will have many many health issues, you can die of a heart attack since low test for a long period of time is linked to that also you're probably infertile atm. You need testosterone and hcg to get you running and functionating normally. Secondly low estrogen causes hair loss, bone mass loss and, depression etc so there's another problem. Go to an endocrinologist and fix this shit you can literally die way earlier if you're hormones stay this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chusler View Post
    4 months on finasteride and you gave up?? You need to cut out ALL THAT CRAP NOW!! Get back on fin and minox and STICK WITH IT!! You're gonna kill yourself trying all this shit.

Yea bro İ went dr 2 weeks ago and he wanted Me To Do many tests , İ gave blood for tests and check my troid in ultrason . My tsh is 1,14 Now . 0,74 down. And in ultrason it WAs clear There is any problem with troid . İ have insülin resistance and he Said That you have hipoglisemi . And give sustanon injection for testeron every 2 weeks İ ll get it Bcos my testeron is stil Very low . Dedox b12 injection Just for 1 time . Zinc and chronium suplements. İm on Gi diet Now . And lost almost 8 kgs with The diet . But still feel Very tired . Maybe Bcos of low sugar blood or testesteron . And The dr also wanted Me To go To phscologist .