+ Reply to Thread

Default (pics 27 jan 2016) I'll Give You The Truth About my hairline

First take a look at my hairline
    Attachment 44351
    Does this look receded to you ??
    It is !!!
    The parts above the red line, starts my receding .
    The truth is when u look from front it seems like average size of forehead .
    take a closer look and you will see my forehead skull bends right from the red line .
    I meant the flat part of forehead is only about 3-4 cm and the part above the red line is of same length
    . Really sorry about my English . I don't know how to say it .

I hear many horror stories about hair transplant .
    What is your opinion about my hairline .
    Does this look normal ,receding ,receded .
    Is there any way i can lower my hairline to the red line ???????????
    When i measured my forehead size its about 7-8 cm . IS it normal size at 18.
    Although in photo it doesn't look bad , in real life it does ( because of the shape of my skull )
    Is hair transplant the only option ???????

Expert opinion needed !!!!!!!!!!!

here is another pic

Click to enlarge , i have written something in my forehead.
    Please be kind to read it

Attachment 44352

Attachment 44353

Thanks in advance for any reply

I haven't yet got any answer

First I am no expert.

Are you trying to create a fake hairline you never had in the first place?

I think your hair/hairline matches with your face, it looks good bro.

There are many good looking men with a high hairline, learn to love the way you look.

Go to the gym and make some gains if you wish to look better.

At your age, you can become quickly fixated on one thing, so I am going to be a little harsh.

Even if you had that dream hairline, it would not really make a difference how attractive you

appear. Don't get me wrong, you are not ugly but just average face.

So if you think the hair transplant will change your attractiveness a lot, just forget it and focus on something els.

Forgive me, if my words hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by devilsmaycry View Post
    here is another pic

Click to enlarge , i have written something in my forehead.
    Please be kind to read it

Attachment 44352

Attachment 44353

Thanks in advance for any reply
    Your opinion about "where the forehead starts" is way off dude. You have had that same hair line since you were a kid. You never had hair down to the middle of your forehead. Everyone's hair line starts at a different point. You don't seem to have any signs of MPB in my opinion. It is normal to have some shorter hairs at the hair line. I have seen several women with this. My best advice is to relax. Start stressing when you actually have something to stress about. I know you don't like this advice. Look into BDD on google. I am not saying you have it, but it seems your problem is highly psychological.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    First I am no expert.

Are you trying to create a fake hairline you never had in the first place?

I think your hair/hairline matches with your face, it looks good bro.

There are many good looking men with a high hairline, learn to love the way you look.

Go to the gym and make some gains if you wish to look better.

At your age, you can become quickly fixated on one thing, so I am going to be a little harsh.

Even if you had that dream hairline, it would not really make a difference how attractive you

appear. Don't get me wrong, you are not ugly but just average face.

So if you think the hair transplant will change your attractiveness a lot, just forget it and focus on something els.

Forgive me, if my words hurt.

What you have said is true . I never had a lower hairline . My hairline has been high as far as I remember . I don't know if my hairline is in the same place where it was when i younger as i never cared about it . I remember my friends commented about my hairline 3 or 4 years back.
    I am just curious to know whether i am going to be bald in my twenties .
    My father is closing 50 but he still has a lot or hair . No bald patches in vertex or top of head .
    But he only has high hairline like mine . He said that I will not go bald like other people and even he had high hairline at my age . If what he said was true i don't need to worry . If I follow the same pattern as my father I wont go bald . A bit receded hairline like my father is not a problem to me when i grow up . I am afraid to be bald like other people who have no hair in vertex . All other family members have lot of hair than me in my mothers family .

Anyway thanks for your reply . Do you think i should believe what my father said that i will not go bald like other pattens

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Your opinion about "where the forehead starts" is way off dude. You have had that same hair line since you were a kid. You never had hair down to the middle of your forehead. Everyone's hair line starts at a different point. You don't seem to have any signs of MPB in my opinion. It is normal to have some shorter hairs at the hair line. I have seen several women with this. My best advice is to relax. Start stressing when you actually have something to stress about. I know you don't like this advice. Look into BDD on google. I am not saying you have it, but it seems your problem is highly psychological.
    You are right . BDD might be my problem than MPB . Its true i have never had lower hairline.
    When I see other kids of my age I think that the persons who go bald at their twenties are peoples like me who have had high hair line . This might not be true . RIGHT ?

Then may i clear one of my doubt . ( this is not for insulting you . if you see any other meaning other than what i meant , i really apologize for my grammar and English )

Then why are there people in streets who are bald in their twenties . Did these people had lower hairline than mine in their 18's or did they have higher hairline than mine .
    can people with lower hairline than mine go bald all of a sudden in their twenties ?????

ONE more question . If I follow the same pattern of hair loss of my father , then there is nothing to worry as he is approaching 50's and only have receded hairline and maintained where it was as far as i remember . he says he had high hairline when he was my age .Is he telling the truth or trying to make me relax ? If it is true will I follow the same pattern as his (will only receded hairline ) as none else in my mothers side has baldness .

Again one more question , Is there any chance a son might go bald before the age it hit his father ?

Anyway thanks for your reply . It really made me think about how i wasted my time ??

Please be kind to answer the above question .

Quote Originally Posted by devilsmaycry View Post
    You are right . BDD might be my problem than MPB . Its true i have never had lower hairline.
    When I see other kids of my age I think that the persons who go bald at their twenties are peoples like me who have had high hair line . This might not be true . RIGHT ?

Then may i clear one of my doubt . ( this is not for insulting you . if you see any other meaning other than what i meant , i really apologize for my grammar and English )

Then why are there people in streets who are bald in their twenties . Did these people had lower hairline than mine in their 18's or did they have higher hairline than mine .
    can people with lower hairline than mine go bald all of a sudden in their twenties ?????

ONE more question . If I follow the same pattern of hair loss of my father , then there is nothing to worry as he is approaching 50's and only have receded hairline and maintained where it was as far as i remember . he says he had high hairline when he was my age .Is he telling the truth or trying to make me relax ? If it is true will I follow the same pattern as his (will only receded hairline ) as none else in my mothers side has baldness .

Again one more question , Is there any chance a son might go bald before the age it hit his father ?

Anyway thanks for your reply . It really made me think about how i wasted my time ??

Please be kind to answer the above question .
    Jamesst11 didn't answer me !!!!!!!!!!!