Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chasemm18
    • Jan 2012

Where to order finasteride online

Hi guys! I once ordered finasteride from a website called United pharmacies, but after taking it for about a year I got the feeling that maybe I had just purchased a placebo, I noticed absolutely no difference, including no side effects whatsoever. After that I was given a prescription for the generic finasteride from my doctor, but only a month supply and it was definitely doing something because I felt some of the side effects and I did notice Some really dark thicker hair coming up here and there. I would love to find a website online where I can order finasteride without a prescription if possible, I don't want to go back to United pharmacies because I see lots of reviews online that they have been fishy with credit card fraud. Sorry for the long story but if anyone knows a trusted website to order please let me know!
  • akai
    • Dec 2012

I've given up.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Hi

If in the UK you can order directly from private GP Dr Steve Edgar

Drstevengedgar@gmail.com

This is who I use for my finasteride and DUTasteride

Regards
      Spex
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...