New Topical Finasteride: Anchoring liposomes at the skin level (serum levels: 1/18th)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kobefan234
    • Nov 2013

I hate the brain fog and impaired cognition sides from Oral Fin. Might give this a try .

Comment

• TheTruthIsBald
      • Nov 2016

Really unsure if I should post this ... but anyway:

So for everybody who is asking about if this works (as advertised): IT WORKS!

I am using this since day one, I was in contact with the Italian pharmacy before they even started shipping since I bugged H&W for so long till they tipped me off in an e-mail. How do I know if it works? Well, I had really really good results from fin but had to stop taking it many years ago due to side effects (gynaecomastia - if you don’t know that google it, its very common with these kind off drugs). I tried cycling the drug, I tried reducing the dose, I tried taking days off. It all did not work and in the end my body was hyper sensitive to Fin and I got sides even from a tiny amount after two or tree weeks.

As I said, I am using this topical formulation since beginning of 2016. 0 side effects and even better results when I was on fin.

So if you had problems with fin in the past, try it!

Why I was hesitant of posting this? Because I recently tried to re-order and it took them over 4 weeks to ship it! They said they are super busy - then I checked this forum and someone bumped the topic ... great … that’s why …

Anyway, I hope it helps people out there.

Cheers

Comment

• Hairo
        • Mar 2017

Hey appreciate the reply, I haven't started it yet as libido has been bit off so been hesitant, probably psychological due to split from the wife.. What dosage are you on 2.5%?

Comment

• Yunaiba
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by TheTruthIsBald
          Really unsure if I should post this ... but anyway:

So for everybody who is asking about if this works (as advertised): IT WORKS!

I am using this since day one, I was in contact with the Italian pharmacy before they even started shipping since I bugged H&W for so long till they tipped me off in an e-mail. How do I know if it works? Well, I had really really good results from fin but had to stop taking it many years ago due to side effects (gynaecomastia - if you don’t know that google it, its very common with these kind off drugs). I tried cycling the drug, I tried reducing the dose, I tried taking days off. It all did not work and in the end my body was hyper sensitive to Fin and I got sides even from a tiny amount after two or tree weeks.

As I said, I am using this topical formulation since beginning of 2016. 0 side effects and even better results when I was on fin.

So if you had problems with fin in the past, try it!

Why I was hesitant of posting this? Because I recently tried to re-order and it took them over 4 weeks to ship it! They said they are super busy - then I checked this forum and someone bumped the topic ... great … that’s why …

Anyway, I hope it helps people out there.

Cheers
          Don't want to sound rude but you only have 2 posts, and it sounds as if you were advertising this stuff...
          A non proven 50€ a month topical drug.

You must admit it sounds rather suspicious.

Comment

• k9gatton
            • Oct 2016

It's available in Canada, but not in the U.S. It could be they didn't want to spend the
            money to get it approved in the United States.

In "theory" .1 % topical Finasteride is supposed to be one milligram, if a gram is taken.

We don't really know how much gets absorbed in the skin or not. If it is .25%, it should be equivalent
            to two and a half milligrams of Finasteride.

Part of me wants to try it.

Comment

• TheTruthIsBald
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Yunaiba
              Don't want to sound rude but you only have 2 posts, and it sounds as if you were advertising this stuff...
              A non proven 50€ a month topical drug.

You must admit it sounds rather suspicious.
              Check your facts – it is not a product, which is "owned" by a company or person. Almost every pharmacy can formulate this since neither the components nor the formulation is protected (by the way, this is a US forum and I state I order from an EU pharmacy. Would make more sense to push this on the EU forums then, doesn’t it?)

Also, I only post if I have something productive to contribute so believe what you want or even better, do your own research and then decide, not based on random oppinions on a forum ... (Start with reading the white paper from the university of Milan for instance that H&W provide ...)

Comment

• Yunaiba
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by TheTruthIsBald
                Check your facts – it is not a product, which is "owned" by a company or person. Almost every pharmacy can formulate this since neither the components nor the formulation is protected (by the way, this is a US forum and I state I order from an EU pharmacy. Would make more sense to push this on the EU forums then, doesn’t it?)

Also, I only post if I have something productive to contribute so believe what you want or even better, do your own research and then decide, not based on random oppinions on a forum ... (Start with reading the white paper from the university of Milan for instance that H&W provide ...)
                Your arguments sound reasonable. I will check the papers and get informed.

So, if any Pharmacy can do this, I suppose we could actually get it for a cheaper price
                cos 50€ a month is quite a lot...

Comment

• Hairo
                  • Mar 2017

Hi Yunaibi you doing the full 2.5%, I've got 1 and 2.5 will start on 1

Comment

• Yunaiba
                    • Feb 2011

Hi, I started with this new topical Finasteride about a week ago. I bought it from the Italian pharmacy that works with H&W.

I can assure you guys that I'm getting side effects:
                    Lower libido and weaker erections.

Those are the only side effects I have noticed.

I'm using 1ml every day at a 2.5% concentration. I'm going to try 1ml each 3 days and see how it goes. I'll write an update in about 2 weeks

pd: After noticing side effects I tried looking for more testimonials of people that are actually using this topical finasteride by H&W (there aren't many on the web) and found 2 (https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/). These guys sadly have also gotten side effects

Comment

• Yunaiba
                      • Feb 2011

*please delete*

Comment

• Wake
                        • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Yunaiba
                        Hi, I started with this new topical Finasteride about a week ago. I bought it from the Italian pharmacy that works with H&W.

I can assure you guys that I'm getting side effects:
                        Lower libido and weaker erections.

Those are the only side effects I have noticed.

I'm using 1ml every day at a 2.5% concentration. I'm going to try 1ml each 3 days and see how it goes. I'll write an update in about 2 weeks

pd: After noticing side effects I tried looking for more testimonials of people that are actually using this topical finasteride by H&W (there aren't many on the web) and found 2 (https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/). These guys sadly have also gotten side effects
                        Good information!

I was really tempted to try Topical Fin due to the side effects thing.

Have you found a way to minimize your side at all with fin usage?

Comment

• Hairo
                          • Mar 2017

Interesting speaking to a rep at H & W no none has reported any sides

Comment

• Wake
                            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Hairo
                            When were you informed this information, it seems kind of questionable. But I would love to believe it all. It's just never that simple .

Topical Fin would be great for those suffering with sides, I am and I am constantly hunting for things I can do about it! But I don't want to go down the path of believing random shit on the internet.

Comment

• Yunaiba
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Hairo
                              Umm...I can asure you I got sexual sides from it.
                              There are other reports of people getting side effects.
                              You can find them on Tressless.

I wish I was wrong as this was my last hope to maintain. Maybe I'm just to sensitive to AAs?
                              Who knows, in any case, I'm not willing to continue using it as I appreciate my willy more than I do my hair.

Best thing to do is to try it and decide for yourself- Maybe use a lower concentration

Comment

Working...