New Topical Finasteride: Anchoring liposomes at the skin level (serum levels: 1/18th)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesst11
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
    Why is it two to three times a week if the finasteride half-life is 8 hours?
    probably because it's more complete bullsh*t

Comment

• JohnMPB
      • Nov 2009

Why not use dutasteride for these nanosomes that supposedly only go systemic a small amount? It's known that dutasteride inhibits type 2 5 alpha reductase better than fin and would be a better treatment...this all sounds fishy to me

Comment

• halloaa
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by JohnMPB
        Why not use dutasteride for these nanosomes that supposedly only go systemic a small amount? It's known that dutasteride inhibits type 2 5 alpha reductase better than fin and would be a better treatment...this all sounds fishy to me
        They are currently looking into a dut solution.

Comment

• burtandernie
          • Nov 2012

They dont know the frequency of the use? That sounds good. Its always been hard to believe MPB cant be stopped locally, but the cost of this and the uncertainties of getting jerked around im not sure its worth it.

Comment

• nobs
            • Mar 2016

If this is available in the near future as Hasson and Wong suggest, the only way to know if it does what it intends to do is perform a before and after blood test after using their formula for a number of weeks. I think we should expect a slight but not significant reduction in blood dht levels. I am perfectly fine with taking one for the team depending on how expensive these tests are.

Comment

• burtandernie
              • Nov 2012

I would certainly be willing to try it. A topical fin is long overdue, and maybe its possible to get a low level of systemic reduction which is all anyone wants in the end. I just hope the cost compares well to the now very cheap and readily available oral version. I have a feeling this topical one is going to be a lot more expensive and not being a millionaire money is always an important factor

Comment

• gainspotter
                • Aug 2013

When's this product meant to hit the shelves in the uk? I'm going on holiday in a few weeks so hoping it comes before

Comment

• RU58841
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by burtandernie
                  I would certainly be willing to try it. A topical fin is long overdue, and maybe its possible to get a low level of systemic reduction which is all anyone wants in the end. I just hope the cost compares well to the now very cheap and readily available oral version. I have a feeling this topical one is going to be a lot more expensive and not being a millionaire money is always an important factor
                  Someone earlier in this thread showed the European supplier's answer on price, it's 65 euro ($74 USD) for about a month's supply.

Originally posted by gainspotter
                  When's this product meant to hit the shelves in the uk? I'm going on holiday in a few weeks so hoping it comes before
                  If you're in Europe it's available already from http://www.farmaciaparati.it/en/ . If you try it, let us know?

Might try this myself in about July or August if it's available by then.

Comment

• Vishnu018
                    • Nov 2015

I talked to farmaciaparati by e-mail today and they agree to offer discount prices for joint purchase.
                    I'm interested in buying their product. Anyone interested so we can have discount price ?

" yes, our finasteride gel is the liposomal formulation that reduce systemic absorption.
                    Payment is possible by bank transfer or paypall, the one you prefer.
                    How many bottles would you like to order? We will check if we can make a discount.
                    Best regards,
                    Beatrice
                    Farmacia Parati
                    via Garibaldi 64,
                    Lentate sul Seveso (MB) Italy
                    Tel +39 0362 561930
                    Fax +39 0362 564786
                    www.farmaciaparati.it"

Comment

• stratowich
                      • May 2015

I can't stress this enough: If anyone on here is not on oral finasteride and about to start this liposomal finasteride, please get some blood work of your serum DHT levels done before you start the treatment and then again a couple of days/weeks into the treatment.

If approx. 5 of us see a strong decrease in serum DHT levels we know that this stuff is also just a hoax.

Comment

• hairsugeon
                        • Jan 2016

I would like to try it, but my doctor is a fag and doesnt know what fin is so he cant give prescription for it. Maybe if someone knows where i could buy a prescription online i would take few of these bottles.

Comment

• RU58841
                          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by stratowich
                          I can't stress this enough: If anyone on here is not on oral finasteride and about to start this liposomal finasteride, please get some blood work of your serum DHT levels done before you start the treatment and then again a couple of days/weeks into the treatment.

If approx. 5 of us see a strong decrease in serum DHT levels we know that this stuff is also just a hoax.
                          Would it help if I did this going from oral finasteride to the topical finasteride? Gonna talk to H&W to see what they advise about transferring over regardless, hopefully they have some recommendation.

Comment

• gainspotter
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by RU58841
                            Someone earlier in this thread showed the European supplier's answer on price, it's 65 euro ($74 USD) for about a month's supply.

If you're in Europe it's available already from http://www.farmaciaparati.it/en/ . If you try it, let us know?

Might try this myself in about July or August if it's available by then.
                            The hell is that website suppose to be?

Comment

• RU58841
                              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by gainspotter
                              The hell is that website suppose to be?

That's the site that Hasson & Wong uses to sell it in Europe, they link to it from their topical fin page: https://hassonandwong.com/topical-fi...-prescription/

I haven't bought anything from that site or anything, but that's the Hasson&Wong site, and that's who they say to use, so...

Comment

• Dimoxynil
                                • Oct 2014

Not read the whole thread but can someone answer me two questions ;

1) is there a study that definitely shows a reduction (at least) in serum DHT levels ? How legit is this study ?

2) what is it's effectiveness ( in practical terms ) vs oral fin.

Comment

Working...