+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

I would certainly be willing to try it. A topical fin is long overdue, and maybe its possible to get a low level of systemic reduction which is all anyone wants in the end. I just hope the cost compares well to the now very cheap and readily available oral version. I have a feeling this topical one is going to be a lot more expensive and not being a millionaire money is always an important factor

When's this product meant to hit the shelves in the uk? I'm going on holiday in a few weeks so hoping it comes before

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I would certainly be willing to try it. A topical fin is long overdue, and maybe its possible to get a low level of systemic reduction which is all anyone wants in the end. I just hope the cost compares well to the now very cheap and readily available oral version. I have a feeling this topical one is going to be a lot more expensive and not being a millionaire money is always an important factor
    Someone earlier in this thread showed the European supplier's answer on price, it's 65 euro ($74 USD) for about a month's supply.

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    When's this product meant to hit the shelves in the uk? I'm going on holiday in a few weeks so hoping it comes before
    If you're in Europe it's available already from http://www.farmaciaparati.it/en/ . If you try it, let us know?

Might try this myself in about July or August if it's available by then.

I talked to farmaciaparati by e-mail today and they agree to offer discount prices for joint purchase.
    I'm interested in buying their product. Anyone interested so we can have discount price ?

" yes, our finasteride gel is the liposomal formulation that reduce systemic absorption.
    Payment is possible by bank transfer or paypall, the one you prefer.
    How many bottles would you like to order? We will check if we can make a discount.
    Best regards,
    Beatrice
    Farmacia Parati
    via Garibaldi 64,
    Lentate sul Seveso (MB) Italy
    Tel +39 0362 561930
    Fax +39 0362 564786
    www.farmaciaparati.it"

I can't stress this enough: If anyone on here is not on oral finasteride and about to start this liposomal finasteride, please get some blood work of your serum DHT levels done before you start the treatment and then again a couple of days/weeks into the treatment.

If approx. 5 of us see a strong decrease in serum DHT levels we know that this stuff is also just a hoax.

I would like to try it, but my doctor is a fag and doesnt know what fin is so he cant give prescription for it. Maybe if someone knows where i could buy a prescription online i would take few of these bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by stratowich View Post
    I can't stress this enough: If anyone on here is not on oral finasteride and about to start this liposomal finasteride, please get some blood work of your serum DHT levels done before you start the treatment and then again a couple of days/weeks into the treatment.

If approx. 5 of us see a strong decrease in serum DHT levels we know that this stuff is also just a hoax.
    Would it help if I did this going from oral finasteride to the topical finasteride? Gonna talk to H&W to see what they advise about transferring over regardless, hopefully they have some recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by RU58841 View Post
    Someone earlier in this thread showed the European supplier's answer on price, it's 65 euro ($74 USD) for about a month's supply.

If you're in Europe it's available already from http://www.farmaciaparati.it/en/ . If you try it, let us know?

Might try this myself in about July or August if it's available by then.
    The hell is that website suppose to be?

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    The hell is that website suppose to be?

That's the site that Hasson & Wong uses to sell it in Europe, they link to it from their topical fin page: https://hassonandwong.com/topical-fi...-prescription/

I haven't bought anything from that site or anything, but that's the Hasson&Wong site, and that's who they say to use, so...

Not read the whole thread but can someone answer me two questions ;

1) is there a study that definitely shows a reduction (at least) in serum DHT levels ? How legit is this study ?

2) what is it's effectiveness ( in practical terms ) vs oral fin.