X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TubZy
    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Swooping
    @FearTheLoss,

Your broscience is over 9000. You don't have a clue what you are talking about (vehicle part).
    Neither do you

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

I love the term broscience. Its so true and it just runs rampant on the internet.

Comment

• tedwuji
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
        Sorry guys, I don't really come on here much anymore. I didn't make the vehicle myself, the chemist of the private forum formulated it.

Furthermore, I agree, dosage is important and you need to use at least 2.5%+ 2x daily, the vehicle is just as important. pg/eth just doesn't cut it in regards to getting as much of the drug as possible where it needs to be.

Lastly, CB doesn't give sexual side effects. I couldn't even take propecia low dose, RU low dose or any AA without having MAJOR sides..and I can take CB at 50mg 2x a day NO SIDES. I would say if you are getting sides, you are probably getting it from kane or somewhere that is not real CB. I know that kane's CB doesn't even look the same as the CB I get from the private forum. We test everything there and both batches of CB I've gotten have been 99.8 and 99.7% purity.
        What sides with Fin?

Comment

• stayhopeful
          • Feb 2013

wait Fear you are taking this orally? I Thought it was topical???

how much does it cost monthly?

thank you

Comment

• StayThick
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
            Sorry guys, I don't really come on here much anymore. I didn't make the vehicle myself, the chemist of the private forum formulated it.

Furthermore, I agree, dosage is important and you need to use at least 2.5%+ 2x daily, the vehicle is just as important. pg/eth just doesn't cut it in regards to getting as much of the drug as possible where it needs to be.

Lastly, CB doesn't give sexual side effects. I couldn't even take propecia low dose, RU low dose or any AA without having MAJOR sides..and I can take CB at 50mg 2x a day NO SIDES. I would say if you are getting sides, you are probably getting it from kane or somewhere that is not real CB. I know that kane's CB doesn't even look the same as the CB I get from the private forum. We test everything there and both batches of CB I've gotten have been 99.8 and 99.7% purity.
            I don't believe for second what this Neanderthal says. He doesn't have a secret potion or anything on the private forum that is growing hair I can assure you. You can't keep secret something that works that is growing hair. You just can't.

I hate people on this forum like this guy that pretend they have an answer but love ignoring or not answering direct questions pointed to them simply to troll. He clearly visits this forum still. Stop letting him troll you.

He can have whatever chemist he wants mixing potions in their garage on these private forums, nothing that is not available to us all is working. All BS.

Keep your secret vehicle and forum bro...Your vehicle won't save your hair.

Comment

• jamesst11
              • Jun 2014

fearthelost has left the building

Comment

• tedwuji
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by StayThick
                I don't believe for second what this Neanderthal says. He doesn't have a secret potion or anything on the private forum that is growing hair I can assure you. You can't keep secret something that works that is growing hair. You just can't.

I hate people on this forum like this guy that pretend they have an answer but love ignoring or not answering direct questions pointed to them simply to troll. He clearly visits this forum still. Stop letting him troll you.

He can have whatever chemist he wants mixing potions in their garage on these private forums, nothing that is not available to us all is working. All BS.

Keep your secret vehicle and forum bro...Your vehicle won't save your hair.
                lol @ "Neanderthal"

Comment

• tedwuji
                  • Jun 2014

Originally posted by jamesst11
                  fearthelost has left the building
                  Does seem a bit passive-agressive.

Good thing I only use peer reviewed and clinically proven FDA treatments.

Comment

• jamesst11
                    • Jun 2014

Well whatever,
                    Most of us have the mentality of helping each other out, because we realize what pain this condition causes. We should all promise to never withhold potentially significant information from a community of suffering brothers. I don't personally know any of you.. but, those that share in the same struggles have a bond and an obligation to help each other out. If he really does have some magic formula for the right concentration and is withholding it, then he's an a*s face. :P

Comment

• tedwuji
                      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by jamesst11
                      Well whatever,
                      Most of us have the mentality of helping each other out, because we realize what pain this condition causes. We should all promise to never withhold potentially significant information from a community of suffering brothers. I don't personally know any of you.. but, those that share in the same struggles have a bond and an obligation to help each other out. If he really does have some magic formula for the right concentration and is withholding it, then he's an a*s face. :P
                      Yeah, him leaving after saying that seems passive-aggressive.

Comment

• hairsugeon
                        • Jan 2016

He hasn't left. check his profile. he is still reading the forums but not posting lol

Comment

• tedwuji
                          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by hairsugeon
                          He hasn't left. check his profile. he is still reading the forums but not posting lol
                          hehehe

Comment

• mustang2
                            • Mar 2020

Well, if anybody's interested I will be testing CB-03-01 at 7.5% and have I already have my baseline bloodwork here to asses whether it causes HTPA or Adrenal shutdown as it did on 10% of users during phase II.

I will be using a alcohol based solution per their patent and CB has been tested by UNI lab to confirm purity of 99%.

I'm not even going to asses hair loss right now as my main concern is my endocrine system. If causing shutdown then this is not a viable solution unless you are on TRT and take DHEA etc...

I will also try to measure my circulating androgens via a scalp biopsy after a month of use.

I guess this is the only way to get this done.

Comment

• shadscat
                              • Nov 2020

Originally posted by mustang2
                              Well, if anybody's interested I will be testing CB-03-01 at 7.5% and have I already have my baseline bloodwork here to asses whether it causes HTPA or Adrenal shutdown as it did on 10% of users during phase II.

I will be using a alcohol based solution per their patent and CB has been tested by UNI lab to confirm purity of 99%.

I'm not even going to asses hair loss right now as my main concern is my endocrine system. If causing shutdown then this is not a viable solution unless you are on TRT and take DHEA etc...

I will also try to measure my circulating androgens via a scalp biopsy after a month of use.

I guess this is the only way to get this done.
                              looking fwd to your feedback on Clascoterone

Comment

Working...