+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

im dying get my hands on the CB that @FearTheLoss is using.

FearTheLoss you have the final key thats saving us all from this terrible curse.

Is their any reason why you cant tell us, where we can get the special CB your using?

Quote Originally Posted by ryerson View Post
    FearTheLoss you have the final key thats saving us all from this terrible curse.

Is their any reason why you cant tell us, where we can get the special CB your using?
    We are all in this struggle together brothers, unless the answer is on a private forum :P

@FearTheLoss,

Your broscience is over 9000. You don't have a clue what you are talking about (vehicle part).

Do you have before/after pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    @FearTheLoss,

Your broscience is over 9000. You don't have a clue what you are talking about (vehicle part).
    Neither do you

I love the term broscience. Its so true and it just runs rampant on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Sorry guys, I don't really come on here much anymore. I didn't make the vehicle myself, the chemist of the private forum formulated it.

Furthermore, I agree, dosage is important and you need to use at least 2.5%+ 2x daily, the vehicle is just as important. pg/eth just doesn't cut it in regards to getting as much of the drug as possible where it needs to be.

Lastly, CB doesn't give sexual side effects. I couldn't even take propecia low dose, RU low dose or any AA without having MAJOR sides..and I can take CB at 50mg 2x a day NO SIDES. I would say if you are getting sides, you are probably getting it from kane or somewhere that is not real CB. I know that kane's CB doesn't even look the same as the CB I get from the private forum. We test everything there and both batches of CB I've gotten have been 99.8 and 99.7% purity.
    What sides with Fin?

wait Fear you are taking this orally? I Thought it was topical???

how much does it cost monthly?

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Sorry guys, I don't really come on here much anymore. I didn't make the vehicle myself, the chemist of the private forum formulated it.

Furthermore, I agree, dosage is important and you need to use at least 2.5%+ 2x daily, the vehicle is just as important. pg/eth just doesn't cut it in regards to getting as much of the drug as possible where it needs to be.

Lastly, CB doesn't give sexual side effects. I couldn't even take propecia low dose, RU low dose or any AA without having MAJOR sides..and I can take CB at 50mg 2x a day NO SIDES. I would say if you are getting sides, you are probably getting it from kane or somewhere that is not real CB. I know that kane's CB doesn't even look the same as the CB I get from the private forum. We test everything there and both batches of CB I've gotten have been 99.8 and 99.7% purity.
    I don't believe for second what this Neanderthal says. He doesn't have a secret potion or anything on the private forum that is growing hair I can assure you. You can't keep secret something that works that is growing hair. You just can't.

I hate people on this forum like this guy that pretend they have an answer but love ignoring or not answering direct questions pointed to them simply to troll. He clearly visits this forum still. Stop letting him troll you.

He can have whatever chemist he wants mixing potions in their garage on these private forums, nothing that is not available to us all is working. All BS.

Keep your secret vehicle and forum bro...Your vehicle won't save your hair.