+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    It seems RU is just speeding up my hair loss just like fin.
    RU is still in experimental stage, so I wouldn't even touch that stuff. Try taking Dut 0.5mg daily; I've been taking Dut 0.5mg daily since Dec 2015, and I seem to notice improvement starting recently.

Also, I won't take both fin and dut at the same time, that's a mistake. Take only Dut.

My doctor has two formulas one mixes a few things including topical application of dutasteride, minoxidil, both formulas applied with device help, have been running the trial for 2.5 years now I have more hair now than 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BBay View Post
    My doctor has two formulas one mixes a few things including topical application of dutasteride, minoxidil, both formulas applied with device help, have been running the trial for 2.5 years now I have more hair now than 5 years ago.
    can you expand on this? You're using topical dut? didn't realize it even existed? What do you mean by, "device help".. are you dermarolling with it?

Dut and RU should work, only thing better is castration lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    Dut and RU should work, only thing better is castration lol.
    only thing better is spiro, then castration, lol.. everything SHOULD work. It's just a very real reality, and unfortunately mine, that it simply does not. I am sticking to minox and dermarolling for now.

The doc has them made to his specifications. Tried derma rolling for one month not only was it painful but more importantly failed to deliver the precision and consistency needed to break the dermis. Skin is the greatest barrier protection. All the docs patients use the micro pens with disposable needles to create the micro channels then apply his formulas and micro needle again to drive in formulas. The micro pen needles are not painful and the micro channels close up in 6-12 hours allowing the liquid formulas to penetrate to the follicle roots. Also the micro needles stimulate the circulation which brings nutrients and oxygen to the follicles, it like a super scalp massage.

Quote Originally Posted by BBay View Post
    The doc has them made to his specifications. Tried derma rolling for one month not only was it painful but more importantly failed to deliver the precision and consistency needed to break the dermis. Skin is the greatest barrier protection. All the docs patients use the micro pens with disposable needles to create the micro channels then apply his formulas and micro needle again to drive in formulas. The micro pen needles are not painful and the micro channels close up in 6-12 hours allowing the liquid formulas to penetrate to the follicle roots. Also the micro needles stimulate the circulation which brings nutrients and oxygen to the follicles, it like a super scalp massage.
    like an electronic derma pen?

only thing better is spiro, then castration, lol.. everything SHOULD work. It's just a very real reality, and unfortunately mine, that it simply does not. I am sticking to minox and dermarolling for now.
    Did you stop ru and DUT? If you are taking both and still losing hair you need to get your thyroid checked. Believe me if you are using those two compounds and losing hair it's not androgenic. Dut results in dht levels close to pre pubescent makes. Ru has a higher affinity for the AR than test so if your meds are legit and you are using them reliably you will not experience AGA.

finally, a man that speaks the TRUTH! THANK YOU. How does that look good? you can see through the entire thing.

Don't know what's up man. It seems RU is just speeding up my hair loss just like fin. I dropped DUT a while back. F*ck everything.
    When you say that "It seems like RU is just speeding up my hair loss", was that after 4-5 months? It looks like you started RU in January. Thanks

finally, a man that speaks the TRUTH! THANK YOU. How does that look good? you can see through the entire thing.

Don't know what's up man. It seems RU is just speeding up my hair loss just like fin. I dropped DUT a while back. F*ck everything.
    Hi James.

RU sped up my hair loss within 3 months I had to stop it.

Never tried fin or dut, but I imagine it may do the same?

Dut also sped up your loss????