+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Nope, We r not.. we dont even have a better treatment..

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    i think some forum members already have some email traffic with those researchers. maybe they would have the best chance to reach out to them, because the researchers won't interpret the know contact as spam.

if i remember correctly sdsurfin is in contact with dr. Xu.
    hellouser and desmond are in contact with dr. beren atac and dr. gerd lindner.
    someone is also in contact with tsuji.

if those users could reach out to them asking for their opinion on that cell transformation breakthrough and maybe their plans to use it for further tests, this would be great.
    i mean, those researched tried and failed for many years to do exactly that: create millions and billions of functional and gene-expression identical DP cells.
    if this tool allows them to do this without any further guesswork and many useless trials, then they could get started within weeks. why wasting time with other irrelevant approaches?
    currently the only hope is replicel in my opinion, simply because it's adding new fresh cells to the follicles. cell-based methods are probably the only cure, unless histogen or SM prove me wrong.

however, many of those researchers already mentioned in the last years, that getting an unlimited source of DP cells (with same genetic profile) is the main problem. they already showed that they can initiate denovo hair growth with fresh isolated DP cells (they weren't cultured and multiplied because of mentioned problem). so now, unlimited DP cells could be in reach. it only takes one researcher to try it out in his lab. let it be jahoda, cristiano, or whoever. get this feasibility check done already. the cure is around the corner, but someone has to do this step now.
    hi joachim
    you seem very informed
    Gough said Mogrify will allow researches to create cells of any organ bypassing stem cells
    then stem cells can be definitively abandoned?
    Mogrify can really reduce the timeline to begin clinical trials before and then to have the definitive cure?
    do you know (or maybe other users of this site) if some scientist is already using this new equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    Well it definitely isn't a step backwards, I was expecting a troll/joke thread when I saw the title. Now comes the 10 pages of layperson guesswork.
    LMAO - sometimes I wish I was a moderator here so I could trash all the junk.

If only the existing moderators would do that