+ Reply to Thread

Question lemon juice caused hair fall ??? have i done a big mistake ???

Please read this completely

I have always searched on net for a cure to hair loss and receding hairline.
    Somewhere is seen that applying lemon juice to hair can promote hair growth .
    that was one year ago.
    approximately one year ago i applied lemon juice on the hair one right side and hairline. ( from my memories the lemon was partiallyrotten in some sides , i didnt mind )
    after a month or so i noticed my hair is excessively falling and my right side ( only right side ) hair is thinning . AT present i have much lesser amount of hair one right side of head . ( the entire right area has lost a lot of hair and temple has receded a bit more than left )

IS this thinning because of applying lemon juice ?

Recently I read in a post that lemon juice is used to prevent body hair growth.
    ?
    Have i done a big mistake by applying it to hair

If that was the reason of thinning my hairline , will going to a dermatologist help ? Will there be medicine for reversing it ?

I am only 18
    Last edited by devilsmaycry; 01-24-2016 at 08:30 AM. Reason: added my age

Quote Originally Posted by devilsmaycry View Post
    Please read this completely

I have always searched on net for a cure to hair loss and receding hairline.
    Somewhere is seen that applying lemon juice to hair can promote hair growth .
    that was one year ago.
    approximately one year ago i applied lemon juice on the hair one right side and hairline. ( from my memories the lemon was partiallyrotten in some sides , i didnt mind )
    after a month or so i noticed my hair is excessively falling and my right side ( only right side ) hair is thinning . AT present i have much lesser amount of hair one right side of head . ( the entire right area has lost a lot of hair and temple has receded a bit more than left )

IS this thinning because of applying lemon juice ?

Recently I read in a post that lemon juice is used to prevent body hair growth.
    ?
    Have i done a big mistake by applying it to hair

If that was the reason of thinning my hairline , will going to a dermatologist help ? Will there be medicine for reversing it ?

I am only 18
    Hey man, you seem like a nice dude, so I will respond to this one and help you out. You are going through a phase many of us are familiar with. You are frustrated, vulnerable and willing to try anything. Let me PROMISE you a couple things -

1) Most of us have tried almost EVERYTHING you are starting to try and
    2) I promise you, with 100% certainty and with all my heart - IT DOES NOT WORK
    3) stop trying this things right now. You are wasting your money, your time and making yourself more frustrated, confused and depressed
    4) Here are the things that actually work (in most people) -
    a) finasteride - 1mg / day
    b) minoxidil - 5% foam
    c) nizoral shampoo
    d) RU58841 - an experimental chemical that can be ordered through different, dependable sources online and is mixed with minoxidil or a couple other vehicles and applied topically.

Once again, if you are thinking about rubbing your head with eggs, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, ANYTHING you read on the internet, remember it is complete bullsh*t, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Hey man, you seem like a nice dude, so I will respond to this one and help you out. You are going through a phase many of us are familiar with. You are frustrated, vulnerable and willing to try anything. Let me PROMISE you a couple things -

1) Most of us have tried almost EVERYTHING you are starting to try and
    2) I promise you, with 100% certainty and with all my heart - IT DOES NOT WORK
    3) stop trying this things right now. You are wasting your money, your time and making yourself more frustrated, confused and depressed
    4) Here are the things that actually work (in most people) -
    a) finasteride - 1mg / day
    b) minoxidil - 5% foam
    c) nizoral shampoo
    d) RU58841 - an experimental chemical that can be ordered through different, dependable sources online and is mixed with minoxidil or a couple other vehicles and applied topically.

Once again, if you are thinking about rubbing your head with eggs, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, ANYTHING you read on the internet, remember it is complete bullsh*t, I promise.
    I didn't get an answer ,
    Is the hairloss i am experiencing now due to applied lemon juice