+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: stress

Default stress

hi sorry to bother you again , but do you think that stress can cause the shed of the miniaturized hair ? thx

One of the key components in battling MPB is to try to maintain a healthy telogen-anagen ratio. This is the point of minoxidil. I ABSOLUTELY believe that EXTREME stress can not only cause a shift in this ratio, but leave to TE, in which a large percentage of follicles shift into telogen and are lost. Here are some keys to battling MPB

1) TRY your best to reduce your stress AS much as possible... every day, be proactive about this
    2) get on fin/dut minoxidil and nizoral... also microneedle with your minoxidil. If you don't like oral drugs, get on RU or CB
    3) DON'T waste your money on a bunch of snake oil sh*t... the vitamins you need are : GOOD multivitamin (for health in general), biotin, pumpkin seed oil, fish oil and castor oil, maybe some MSM
    4) try to control inflammation as much as possible. I like shampooing with cold water and I even put an ice pack on my head at night. It feels awesome. I also take a whole body healthy inflammation blend.
    5) eat HEALTHY - get your protein from fish, eggs, chicken, beans and lots of raw fruits and veggies - this does alter AGA in anyway, but it IS good for you hair growth.

That's it dude... really all there is right now unless you want to dabble in some experimental, anecdotal crap that's really expensive. GOOD LUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    One of the key components in battling MPB is to try to maintain a healthy telogen-anagen ratio. This is the point of minoxidil. I ABSOLUTELY believe that EXTREME stress can not only cause a shift in this ratio, but leave to TE, in which a large percentage of follicles shift into telogen and are lost. Here are some keys to battling MPB

1) TRY your best to reduce your stress AS much as possible... every day, be proactive about this
    2) get on fin/dut minoxidil and nizoral... also microneedle with your minoxidil. If you don't like oral drugs, get on RU or CB
    3) DON'T waste your money on a bunch of snake oil sh*t... the vitamins you need are : GOOD multivitamin (for health in general), biotin, pumpkin seed oil, fish oil and castor oil, maybe some MSM
    4) try to control inflammation as much as possible. I like shampooing with cold water and I even put an ice pack on my head at night. It feels awesome. I also take a whole body healthy inflammation blend.
    5) eat HEALTHY - get your protein from fish, eggs, chicken, beans and lots of raw fruits and veggies - this does alter AGA in anyway, but it IS good for you hair growth.

That's it dude... really all there is right now unless you want to dabble in some experimental, anecdotal crap that's really expensive. GOOD LUCK!
    But, then again, I am absolutely failing at battling MPB, so maybe don't listen to me at all.

thx for you answer , your support means a lot to me guys .
    i think stress increase my hairline recession , because ive got a twin brother who also takes propecia and who doesnt stress , he is just nw 1.25. And me it has been 3 years that i'm stressing extremely about my hairlinbe and i'm almost nw 3. So ther is certainlky a correlation.

Stress has become an inevitable part of modern life, affecting individuals of all ages and backgrounds. If you are looking for more information and guidance on managing stress effectively, click here. The pressures of work, relationships, financial responsibilities, and societal expectations can often overwhelm even the strongest of individuals. In such times, it is crucial to prioritize mental well-being and seek effective strategies for managing stress.

Stress, a prevalent challenge in today's fast-paced world, can affect individuals both mentally and physically. Remember, stress is temporary, and like the replenishment of 7mm prc brass in stock, relief can be found when we seek it. The burden of daily responsibilities, deadlines, and personal obligations can lead to overwhelming feelings. However, amidst the chaos, finding moments of solace becomes essential. Taking time for self-care, engaging in relaxation techniques, and pursuing hobbies can help alleviate stress.

Stress managing tips have helped me a lot and it surely linked with the health of your hair. I do also follow stress buster pages on Instagram that I follow to see quotes, videos, and memes in my feed that reduces stress. It just works for me. And sometimes I also save them on my phone since I use Insta Pro instead of normal Instagram.

Yes, stress can potentially contribute to hair shedding, including the shedding of miniaturized hair. Stress is known to disrupt the normal hair growth cycle and can lead to a condition called telogen effluvium, which is characterized by excessive shedding of hair. Dave The Diver

If you're looking to enhance your Instagram experience without any cost, you've come to the right place. Here, I provide you with an InstaPro Mod APK that unlocks additional features for your Instagram app. This Instagram Pro Apk enables you to perform a wide range of actions on your Instagram accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by instaproapp View Post
    Stress managing tips have helped me a lot and it surely linked with the health of your hair. I do also follow stress buster pages on Instagram that I follow to see quotes, videos, and memes in my feed that reduce stress. It just works for me. And sometimes I also save them on my phone since I use instagram pro instead of normal Instagram.
    How has using social media platforms like Instagram to follow stress-busting content helped you manage stress and maintain hair health? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks