+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RU vs CB

Default RU vs CB

Hey everyone, I am just starting to do some research on these for a worst case scenario - that no oral DHT inhibitors allow me to save my hair.

- Lets note that I already KNOW that these have been discussed to death, but the info is all over the place. For those experienced users / educators on the matter, I was hoping that, in this thread, you could very briefly discuss your opinions for the rest of us. Just pro's and con's and whether or not you have had / seen results. This would be extremely helpful to SO MANY of us that are struggling through this. Any additional information, especially regarding the best vehicles for you PERSONALLY would be greatly appreciated.

so the problem with CB from what i gather is it is expensive, and it will only work if it is in the right carrier, which either no one knows yet, or it is a highly guarded secret. there is some private hair loss forum that is members only that supposedly sells a CB solution that works, but they are keeping it secret or its all a hoax, who knows. so CB that works not available to the masses

now RU, it is available and not overly priced. I use it myself, and its side effect free, and i think it does what fin is supposed to do, is halt hairloss. BUT, i am also on fin as well. BUT when i took a break from RU i noticed increased shedding. the controversy with RU, and any of these experimental drugs is are you getting what you are really paying for. is it really RU? or something else. purity is not guaranteed, so you dont know if you are using a batch that isn't RU, a batch that contains a little RU and pure filler, or even expired RU, as their is a debate on how stable it is.

so thats the basic run.

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    so the problem with CB from what i gather is it is expensive, and it will only work if it is in the right carrier, which either no one knows yet, or it is a highly guarded secret. there is some private hair loss forum that is members only that supposedly sells a CB solution that works, but they are keeping it secret or its all a hoax, who knows. so CB that works not available to the masses

now RU, it is available and not overly priced. I use it myself, and its side effect free, and i think it does what fin is supposed to do, is halt hairloss. BUT, i am also on fin as well. BUT when i took a break from RU i noticed increased shedding. the controversy with RU, and any of these experimental drugs is are you getting what you are really paying for. is it really RU? or something else. purity is not guaranteed, so you dont know if you are using a batch that isn't RU, a batch that contains a little RU and pure filler, or even expired RU, as their is a debate on how stable it is.

so thats the basic run.
    Thanks for the response... where do you get your RU? What vehicle do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Thanks for the response... where do you get your RU? What vehicle do you use?
    CB is the best treatment available on paper imo. Sadly it's too rich for my blood.