Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michel sapin
    • Dec 2015

propecia hairline

hi guys, do you think that propecia can reverse miniaturized hair on temple and hairline . Thx for all.
  • hanginginthewire
    • Nov 2015

No one knows. Propecia is pretty overhyped imo. There's no definitive answers or guarantees with it.

Comment

• hanginginthewire
      • Nov 2015

Sorry to sound so flippant but that is my experience. When I first really started looking into propecia it sounded like a godsend but the more you read about it you realize it's not a big help. And I don't mean because of alleged side effects. In fact I think all the controversy about sides is actually beneficial to propecia's image because you get the impression that it must be really potent powerful stuff, when it's really not.

Comment

• jamesst11
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by michel sapin
        hi guys, do you think that propecia can reverse miniaturized hair on temple and hairline . Thx for all.
        In my personal experience, and in those of many others here are your possible outcomes

a) it allows very mild to moderate regrowth on hair line
        b) not regrowth but maintenance
        c) It drastically speeds up MPB and become horribly diffused all over the scalp

c) is my experience. No one can tell me crap like, "bruh, it's not the propecia, it's just the natural progression of MPB". Propecia can't do that" - this is complete bullsh*t jargon, because it literally happened to me and many many others, some of which are on here. That being said, I am STILL an advocate of this sh*t drug because it's all we really have.

Comment

Working...