+ Reply to Thread

Default 32 years very depressed

Hello. I have 32 years. The balding process began around 20 years. I had the flat and heavy hair, the kind that was fashionable in my country today. I tried finasteride and minoxidil (the latter still use) without relevant results. Today use the shaved hair, have virtually no more hair on the forehead and and now the top of the head the hair loss starts to get too evident. And I'm desperate.
    Last year, after I tried to raise money to perform a transplant, but because there is a heart condition my medical contra-indicated surgery. I even dealt well with the situation at the time. But now I noticed the hair of the disappearance of the crown I regret not sought second opinions and forced some to try the implant. Worse, due to financial problems I do not have the money for transplantation even if he wanted now.
    I had a loving rejection recently and my self esteem went down. It is easy to put the blame on baldness those hours. The girls are not attracted to me and it's killing me every day that passes. I've thought to suicide.
    I do not know what to do in that state. The transplant no longer seems to be an option and I'm already getting old. I know that many people live well being bald, but I am particularly ugly. And bald got worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Hello. I have 32 years. The balding process began around 20 years. I had the flat and heavy hair, the kind that was fashionable in my country today. I tried finasteride and minoxidil (the latter still use) without relevant results. Today use the shaved hair, have virtually no more hair on the forehead and and now the top of the head the hair loss starts to get too evident. And I'm desperate.
    Last year, after I tried to raise money to perform a transplant, but because there is a heart condition my medical contra-indicated surgery. I even dealt well with the situation at the time. But now I noticed the hair of the disappearance of the crown I regret not sought second opinions and forced some to try the implant. Worse, due to financial problems I do not have the money for transplantation even if he wanted now.
    I had a loving rejection recently and my self esteem went down. It is easy to put the blame on baldness those hours. The girls are not attracted to me and it's killing me every day that passes. I've thought to suicide.
    I do not know what to do in that state. The transplant no longer seems to be an option and I'm already getting old. I know that many people live well being bald, but I am particularly ugly. And bald got worse.
    Buzzcut if hairloss is really bad in crown and grab Propecia for any bebenfit it gives to a 2-guard buzz cuz better than slick bald + Gym 5x per week and then do your best with average level girls dont expect hotties if u said you are ugly. also just settle for one girl, u cant play the field if ur bald and got a heart condition but u could secure one decent looking girl. i am sure.

u can do it bro.... buzzcut on propecia would look ok then go gym

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Dimitri YOUR Depression and Stress WILL cause more hairloss issues to your scalp!! That is a FACT of life!
    Step back a little and do not ALLOW hairloss to affect you in this way!!!!!

I'm 33 and in the same bandwagon, this is a horrific disease. I don't know why this affects me so much, it's not like I was this beauty and now I'm losing everything because I have no hair, but somehow it feels that way.

Quote Originally Posted by blohan View Post
    I'm 33 and in the same bandwagon, this is a horrific disease. I don't know why this affects me so much, it's not like I was this beauty and now I'm losing everything because I have no hair, but somehow it feels that way.
    Buzz it on down if Norwood 4 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    Buzz it on down if Norwood 4 or more.
    I keep it really short but I don't have the right head shape.