Thread: hello everyone

Threaded View

Hello everyone , i am new to this, my name is julian, sadly im here to talk to you about my story. Although i am sad ,i am also very glad because i know that i am not alone and that soon on the horizon "repicel" and hopefully histogen in 2 years will help me out . For now im here to tell you my story and i am hoping that you all can help me and give me advice on what my steps forward should be. Well like my name says i am 16. Ive always had struggles in my life with bulling, when i was a kid i used to get bullied for being fat. A couple years ago i hit the gym and about 7 months ago i was 5"11 195 pounds. I had messed up teeth, in 2 months i will get my braces off and i am so excited. I want to be a astrophysicist when i grow up and work for nasa and hopefully be a great dad and husband. Everything in my life was going in a good direction until about 7 months ago on a Mexico trip. I got really sick to my stomach and 2 weeks later when i came back from Mexico i had dropped 20 pounds , from 195 to 175 in a matter of 2 weeks, when i came back to the u.s my stomach pains went away and i thought i was okay but never in a million years i would have thought that... my hair would start falling out. 1st week of august one day i was just showering and my hands were just filled with hair , and sadly 6 months later it hasnt stopped. Im literally shedding all day , i try to move my hair around , 2 or 3 hairs, i shower, 70 hairs, i comb my hair , more hairs . To be honest i probably lose around 150 hairs a day , maybe sometimes more , sometimes less but no less than 100 hairs a day. Ive been to my gp and everything is normal, everything! Thyroid , nothing. I had my testosterone levels checked( i wanted my dht levels checked but she said they were unnecessary , if i remember correctly my testosterone levels came out to about 550 i think. Ive been to my dermo and he had my scalp biopsy done last friday and i hope to get my results this friday when i go. Im really scared about these results ,i really do not want male pattern baldness. This is my story , hopefully i can get your input of what it could be