Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggyz123 View Post
    Yeah bro, fin in my eyes is a far worse drug.. Don't ask me why, but I just feel better on dutasteride. No regrowth really.. Actually, the back of my scalp started getting thin and that filled in it seems in just four months. Caught that one early though lol. My temples are slowly receding, but the short minaturized hairs actually are growing out longer on dutasteride.

Dutasteride powder is basically just dutasteride in powder form lol. I bought 10 grams of it so I'll literally never run out. I still take avodart, but like I said if I need to up my dose, it won't break my wallet.

Before I got on dut though I took a 2 month break from AA's so idk if that somehow let me reset in a way from the bad effects of fin? Anyway, dut may be helping and it takes a lot for me to say that. Going to Wait til 6 month mark to Reevaluate if I'm doing better.

Are you on a legit generic? Give it like two weeks of ED usage and you should feel if your responding at all. You really won't see results til 6-12 months just like fin. I started getting less of an itch this month actually so it def takes time.
    I could not get a single doc to prescribe it to me, so I went the online pharmacy route (which I hate doing)... It's from internationalpharm.net, which seems somewhat legit and has relatively cheap DUT... The packaging looks totally legit and the compound is in red gel caps? who knows really... hope to God it's legit.