+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dm90 View Post
    With 0.5mg DUT at a steady state and adequate sulfotransferase activity theres no reason why you wouldnt gain nearly all of your hair back
    What is sulfotransferase? And how do I ensure there is enough sulfotransferase activity? I'm also taking dut 0.5mg daily, plus Omega-3 fish oil, vitamin B complex, and vitamin C.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingHelpMe View Post
    What is sulfotransferase? And how do I ensure there is enough sulfotransferase activity? I'm also taking dut 0.5mg daily, plus Omega-3 fish oil, vitamin B complex, and vitamin C.
    It's the enzyme that converts minoxidl into it's active form, minoxidil sulfate. A lot of people lack adequate amounts of the enzyme which is why for some minoxidil grows a lot of hair back while for others it does nothing. There are a few studies that demonstrate hydrocortisone increasing phenol sulfotransferase activity by 3-5 times.

It's the enzyme that converts minoxidl into it's active form, minoxidil sulfate. A lot of people lack adequate amounts of the enzyme which is why for some minoxidil grows a lot of hair back while for others it does nothing. There are a few studies that demonstrate hydrocortisone increasing phenol sulfotransferase activity by 3-5 times.
    Is this an enzyme that our body naturally have or is it from Minoxidil? I don't like putting topical stuff on my hair, so minoxidil is not an option for me.

How do I ensure I have enough of these enzymes if I don't use minoxidil?

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingHelpMe View Post
    Is this an enzyme that our body naturally have or is it from Minoxidil? I don't like putting topical stuff on my hair, so minoxidil is not an option for me.

How do I ensure I have enough of these enzymes if I don't use minoxidil?
    My apologies I wasn't too clear when I made that statement, the enzyme I mentioned is only relevant, as far as i know, to minoxidil when it comes to hairloss. Minoxidil sulfate is the active form of minoxidil, it is what causes regrowth. If you lack this enzyme minoxidil wont work. However, if you have the enzyme minoxidil can potentially work wonders for your hair. Essentially what I was saying was that If you are one of the lucky responders to minoxidil you can pair it with avodart and potentailly regrowth all of your hair if it was only recently lost. There are very few accounts of this happening but it does show that minoxidil can have a powerful effect. Im sorry for the confusion, many feel that minxodil isnt worth the trouble because of the uncertainty. Perhaps one day applied biology, the company developing the minoxidl response test, will release a product, until then all you can do is try the medication out.

If you lack this enzyme minoxidil wont work. However, if you have the enzyme
    So this is an enzyme our body naturally have? I can't apply minoxidl everyday, so I'm not starting it. So without minoxidl, how do i make sure I have enough of these enzyme?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggyz123 View Post
    Yeah bro, fin in my eyes is a far worse drug.. Don't ask me why, but I just feel better on dutasteride. No regrowth really.. Actually, the back of my scalp started getting thin and that filled in it seems in just four months. Caught that one early though lol. My temples are slowly receding, but the short minaturized hairs actually are growing out longer on dutasteride.

Dutasteride powder is basically just dutasteride in powder form lol. I bought 10 grams of it so I'll literally never run out. I still take avodart, but like I said if I need to up my dose, it won't break my wallet.

Before I got on dut though I took a 2 month break from AA's so idk if that somehow let me reset in a way from the bad effects of fin? Anyway, dut may be helping and it takes a lot for me to say that. Going to Wait til 6 month mark to Reevaluate if I'm doing better.

Are you on a legit generic? Give it like two weeks of ED usage and you should feel if your responding at all. You really won't see results til 6-12 months just like fin. I started getting less of an itch this month actually so it def takes time.
    How is your situation now ziggy?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez123 View Post
    How is your situation now ziggy?
    Has that user had any erection problems?

your libido will go to shit with dut. kiss staying hard goodbye

Anybody got an update?

Could someone please message me who knows how I could get in on a dut groupbuy?