Treatment for this type of hairloss (pics today )

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • devilsmaycry
    • Dec 2015

Treatment for this type of hairloss (pics today )

First take a look at my pic

I'm 18 this December.
    In another forum
    some body teased me and said i don't have hair-loss looking at pics i posted before.
    I am 17 . I am too nervous about my hair loss . I have receded my hairline a lot and has thinning one right side of my head . Do anyone know any successful ways to fight hair loss . i don't want to hear about Propecia and minoxidil as far as i know it's effect are temporary . Is laser hair therapy recommended ??? Will you

I am not going further into it.

What do you think of the hairline .

What treatment do you suggest for me.
    I don't live in metropolitan city .
    Will going to a dermatologist help .
    Can the hairline be lowered .
    I visited a dermatologist before but at my view i think he is only making money out of me.
    Do u think there will be any use of going to a dermatologist.
    How to know whether he is giving me correct medicines.
  • sergfuller
    • Jul 2015

Why would you want that hairline lowered? It's already pretty low and you seem to have long thick hair. I don't think you're balding. Monitor your hair as you're still really young. If it gets worse, then you can do something about it.

Comment

• ryansteven
      • Jan 2016

I am also dealing with the same baldness, in V shape. I am 32 year old and want to get rid over this hair loss problem.

Comment

• ryansteven
        • Jan 2016

Same here

I am also dealing with the same baldness, in V shape. I am 32 year old and want to get rid over this hair loss problem.

Comment

Working...