murray ave apothecary - 15% minox cream w/ additives?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesst11
    • Jun 2014

murray ave apothecary - 15% minox cream w/ additives?

Hey everyone, hope you're having a good start to the new year. Quick question -

After determining that oral fin has f*cked me, I am going to topical route. I will also try DUT as this hair loss is like a death sentence to me. Has anyone had experience with -

-- medical wellness center and the prescriptions they write to be filled by murray ave. apothecary?

- I am considering trying the 15% minox cream w/ azeliac acid, progesterone, finasteride, hydrocortisone and tretinoin.

I am running out of options here and just need some more guidance from experienced topical users. Is this a safe bet? Has anyone tried this with any results?

THANKS
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

i use it
    Originally posted by jamesst11
    Hey everyone, hope you're having a good start to the new year. Quick question -

After determining that oral fin has f*cked me, I am going to topical route. I will also try DUT as this hair loss is like a death sentence to me. Has anyone had experience with -

-- medical wellness center and the prescriptions they write to be filled by murray ave. apothecary?

- I am considering trying the 15% minox cream w/ azeliac acid, progesterone, finasteride, hydrocortisone and tretinoin.

I am running out of options here and just need some more guidance from experienced topical users. Is this a safe bet? Has anyone tried this with any results?

THANKS

Comment

Working...