Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • devilsmaycry
    • Dec 2015

Homeopathy for hair loss

Can anyone tell me which treatment is best for hair loss ,thinning and receding hairline.
    My mom told me it was homeopathy the best but it hasn't shown any result.
    I know there are many side effects in taking english medicines like kidney problem.
    What would you suggest.
    a)english medicines.
    b)homeopathic
    c)Ayurvedic

Thanks in advance.
  • Thaddaeus
    • Jul 2015

a) If English medicines are a problem then take French or Italian ones instead.

b) Of course homeopathy didn't work. You may as well bury a cow horn filled with goat excrement on a full moon whilst praying to Baal.

c) Ayurvedic medicine is similar to (b) i.e. also a pseudoscience.

I hear leeches applied thrice daily to the scalp are effective as they tend to draw blood to the surface followed by a tincture of garlic oil and wolfbane is very effective.

Comment

• devilsmaycry
      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Thaddaeus
      a) If English medicines are a problem then take French or Italian ones instead.

b) Of course homeopathy didn't work. You may as well bury a cow horn filled with goat excrement on a full moon whilst praying to Baal.

c) Ayurvedic medicine is similar to (b) i.e. also a pseudoscience.

I hear leeches applied thrice daily to the scalp are effective as they tend to draw blood to the surface followed by a tincture of garlic oil and wolfbane is very effective.
      Thats a low quality JOKE @@@$$$^^^

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by devilsmaycry
        Can anyone tell me which treatment is best for hair loss ,thinning and receding hairline.
        My mom told me it was homeopathy the best but it hasn't shown any result.
        I know there are many side effects in taking english medicines like kidney problem.
        What would you suggest.
        a)english medicines.
        b)homeopathic
        c)Ayurvedic

Thanks in advance.
        Well quel ****ing surprise. That might be the best sentence I've ever read on this site.

Comment

Working...