+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ******* - 10%

Default ******* - 10%

yes or no?

what I can't say x a n d r o x ? whatcha y'all say? any one have any positive experiences.

wat is it

james if ur gonna buy a 10 percent minox, buy from murray ave apothecary, only person that legit sells u ten percent.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    what I can't say x a n d r o x ? whatcha y'all say? any one have any positive experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    james if ur gonna buy a 10 percent minox, buy from murray ave apothecary, only person that legit sells u ten percent.
    I'll check it out. Does it have the azealic acid in it? DHT inhibitors? and is it greasy?

x an d rox was really popular for a while on these forums, then they went away. Now they are back and I am unsure if their formula is legit. They sell up to 15% minox compounded with azealic acid. I tried the 10% the last couple days. I think if you've been using 5% for years with no side effects, then perhaps over time, your follicles become used to it and it maybe loses it's efficiency. I don't think it can hurt to try the 10%. Just hoping it's legit.

it has everything, give them a call monday. and its legit. these other guys, god knows what you are getting none of this stuff is regulated, so they can sell you horse piss for all you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    x an d rox was really popular for a while on these forums, then they went away. Now they are back and I am unsure if their formula is legit. They sell up to 15% minox compounded with azealic acid. I tried the 10% the last couple days. I think if you've been using 5% for years with no side effects, then perhaps over time, your follicles become used to it and it maybe loses it's efficiency. I don't think it can hurt to try the 10%. Just hoping it's legit.