+ Reply to Thread
    Inactive

Default 2nd Annual Free Hair Transplant Opportunity with Dr. Mohebi

To help start 2016 off on the right foot, Dr. Mohebi is once again running a contest that will provide one lucky winner with a Free Hair Transplant.

As some of you may recall, we first ran this program last year and had some really great submissions. After thorough review, Dr. Mohebi and his team chose Marc Richter as the patient and they've been documenting his journey over the past year with a film crew here in LA. You can see his update here.

In order to be considered, please submit a short video (5 minutes or less) letting us know why you deserve to be awarded the hair transplant. Tell us about your hair loss journey. When did you start losing your hair? How has hair loss negatively impacted your life? What would hair restoration mean to you? Essentially, tell us your story.

All submissions must be made via Dr. Mohebi's Official Facebook page. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, February 3rd at 4:00 pm PST. The winner will be announced on Monday, February 15th.

See segment of Dr. Mohebi discussing the campaign on Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth:

For more information about the contest, please visit Dr. Mohebi's Blog.

If any of you have any questions, you can also reach out to me personally.

Best of luck!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Inactive

The deadline for video submissions has been moved to March 11th, 2016, 4:00 pm PST. The winner will be announced on March 21st.

You all now have extra time to make your videos and get them submitted in time to be eligible for a free hair transplant. We don't want being pressed for time to get in the way of some of you missing out on the opportunity. Please let me or Dr. Mohebi's office know if you have any questions!

Inactive

Here's a video update of Marc, last year's winner.

Video Update of Winner Marc Richter

If any of you have any questions regarding your submission video, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Inactive

The deadline to submit a video is just a few days away. For those of you that were planning on submitting a video - don't forget to do it by Friday, March 11th, 4:00 pm PST.

Let me know if you have any questions or run into technical difficulties and I'll help you out.

Inactive

Last day, last reminder. So if any of you were planning on submitting a video, it's the final hour...

Everyone should vote for Sanjar poor guy was butchered.

Inactive

Quick Update! All the submissions have been reviewed and Dr. Mohebi has spoken with all of the participants. He is in the process of making the final (and very tough) call on who will receive the free hair transplant, and we'll announce the winner shortly.

If any of you are interested, you can see all the submissions on Dr. Mohebi's Facebook Page. Scroll through his Timeline and you'll see each individual video shared in its own thread. It was really cool to see so many guys being open about their hair loss, and it brought back a lot of memories from when I used to battle mine on a daily basis. It really helped remind me to be even more grateful of the great results I got from my own hair transplant, and I wish every man in the world could have access to a viable solution.

Thanks for all the input and support thus far. I'll let everyone know once a winner is chosen...