+ Reply to Thread

Default Regenepure DR is a complete flop (my 2 cents)

so after using the regenepure DR shampoo consistently since august of last year till now (i added it to my fin and minox regimen) i can say that in my opinion, i don't think it does a damn thing, be it regrowth or halting hair loss. i won't be buying more once the bottle is up, and i would suggest that any newbies out there to save there money.
    just my two cents. not gonna site here and debate it further, and analyze this or that ( i have a life) just want to give those who are on the fence about it some real info.

end..

there is NO shampoo that will do anything for hair loss unless a prior scalp condition is what's causing the hair loss and the shampoo cures it. Nizoral MAY have some anti-DHT effects, but they are very very minimal.

Yeah im with him. Use a shampoo to clean your hair and thats about it. Your not going to bed NW 7 and waking up as fabio.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    so after using the regenepure DR shampoo consistently since august of last year till now (i added it to my fin and minox regimen) i can say that in my opinion, i don't think it does a damn thing, be it regrowth or halting hair loss. i won't be buying more once the bottle is up, and i would suggest that any newbies out there to save there money.
    just my two cents. not gonna site here and debate it further, and analyze this or that ( i have a life) just want to give those who are on the fence about it some real info.

end..
    Interesting! I've actually been using Regenepure DR for about six months and really like it. I used to have horrible dandruff and flaking and the ketoconazol (sp?) completely cleared it. It made my hair thicker too, but also dried it out a lot, so I bought their biotin conditioner and that stopped the dryness. It's super thick and really brings back the moisture the DR stripped.

As for hair loss, I checked out their site and it says to use their three products together for the best results... Might want to call the company and see what they say about your situation? They might be able to help you out since they probably know more than I do, lol.

Hope I helped, Jeff