+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Soften the hairline

Hi

I have a problem on the hairline after HT some grafts are not individuals hairs but 2 to 3 or 4 hairs, there is no pitting or cobblestonning but some hair look odds
    And the hairline is lack of irrigularities

Is there a solution? Can i extract or laser off those grafts

Do you really need to create several threads on the same topic?
    Seems like the clinic have not learned one of the most fundamental principles of creating a hairline - to only use single grafts in the front rows and to design some irregularities.

But yes, it should be possible to fix. One solution could be to add single grafts in front of the transplanted hairline. Just make sure it's a competent surgeon involved and not the assumably incompetent one who made this transplant.

Sorry if those threads bothered you, but i could not find an answer, so just asked again.

Anyway, i want to laser it off the whole thing, is this possible ? I have checked my scalp nothing major, no injuries but there are many small round things maybe the hair roots and the skin also is rough. No pitting or cobblestonning

So if want remove to remove it is it possible ?

I did not get used to the hair transplant i want to remove if

Quote Originally Posted by Sam23 View Post
    Hi

I have a problem on the hairline after HT some grafts are not individuals hairs but 2 to 3 or 4 hairs, there is no pitting or cobblestonning but some hair look odds
    And the hairline is lack of irrigularities

Is there a solution? Can i extract or laser off those grafts
    I understand you posting this a couple of times, because I am going through this dilemma myself and it's traumatic. Too many people on this forum focus on threads like, "is donald trumps hair real?!?!" and " can I still f*ck chicks when I am bald" and deter their focus from people that have legitimate, life altering situations or decisions, haha.

I feel you sam, this sh*t is a complete nightmare. here are a few things to consider.
    1) do you have any pictures? Sometimes things look a lot worst in our head, as we scrutinize every little detail.

2) Laser, in my opinion, is too variable to consider. I wouldn't do it at least. It can be ineffective, leave scarring or alter pigment, which may make it look worse than it did in the first place

3) Have you considered shaving it down? From the stories I have read, unless you have plugs or "minis" consisting of 6-10 hairs, in most cases it's almost undetectable if shaven close enough.

4) I am not a big fan of SMP, but do believe that IF USED CONSERVATIVELY, it can be very effective for minimizing scar appearance and softly blending in larger grafts. I emphasize CONSERVATIVELY and would also recommend this as a last scenario. You would have to always keep your head shaved with a zero guard or a razor.

5) FUE to remove the grafts is another option. however, this can leave white dots where the grafts are extracted from tissue healing. Once again, it's choosing whatever looks BETTER. Bare in mind, that it's hard to accept, but your scalp will never look 100% the same as it did before. You are trying to find an approach that is unnoticeable to others, not to yourself.

6) PLEASE, and this is MOST important - remember that other people DON'T REALLY CARE. Not nearly as much as you do. Every one has scars, or acne, or sores on their body, no one is perfect. People make mistakes. The issue is a MILLION times worst in your head than anyone else's

Take care my friend and try to do a lot of thorough research. Do not do anything out of emotion or desperation. Once you have found a reasonable approach, please find a very WELL KNOWN, RESPECTED doctor to help remedy your situation. rest easy brother.

Thanks jamesst11 for your reply

If you see my pic you will see hair and it will look fine
    Cuz the hair is only on the hairline so when i combe it over it give an illusion of hair

But this is not true it s empty

I still have hope in laser as my skin is white and i have brown hair, if it will not be effective then really i would fall for more depression

I m considering this my exist stratgey

Regarding shaving, i will never shave because of the hairline, and really i want to keept my hair on 2 but this artifical hairline is so ugly, even it gives me a good look for my face but for my nw level this is like nightmare it is most unatural thing

I mnot saying the work is not good , no it is clean and good but but the hairline needs some work but also does not suit my case

and i m not intrested to continue doing HT

I wish if they put hair on the crown or mid scalp ony, really i would be happy

But this hairline has destoryed mylife,

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Can you share any photos?
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

So the issue is not really that the hairline is ugly, it's that you don't want to have a hairline when there is no hair behind it on the top and crown?
    In that case you might have a better option - keep the hairline and use a hairpiece for the top and crown. That's in fact exactly what I am going to do and I expect it to look rather good.

Thos are some pics

I m in the 6th month now, the growth only on hairline

This is ridicilus, do you think i can laser it and restore my life?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	43978   Click image for larger version

Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	43979  

This is another pic from side

For hair piece, i d rather go bald than wearing a hair piece

The issue is a m not comfrtable of how i look, i could not recognize my self anymore, because of the hairline, i lost my confidence

That is why i want to remove it, it is so artifical does not look natural

Some people say you should transplant more and you will be ok, but then i will dig more in the sh*t. And end up after years with same problem

No, My destiny is to be bald then i should make peace with that and embrace it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	43980  

I wish I could tell you more about how effective laser is, but I just don't know it.
    Have you tried to just shave it off?
    After all, only six months have passed. There is still a chance, although, not great, that significant improvement can be seen behind the hairline.