+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Look herbalizer, I'm all for the natural path. I'm currently trying to treat my hair loss as naturally as I can. The issue you're having with everyone is that your pictures aren't clear and don't show any sign of new growth. You might have amazing growth clearly visible to you while starring in the mirror but when you make those claims and post pictures that don't back up your claims, people will NATURALLY be skeptical. You could've said the big 3 grew your hair back and would still be getting the same responses with the pictures you posted.

Don't get too worked up, if you're happy with your growth then that's all that matters. Congrats. Maybe you can take a few clear pictures now and post your progress in 3-6 months so we can all see what you're seeing in the mirror.
    Vic, just thought I'd jump in here with pictures that show undeniable significant baby terminal hairs, with many more on the way. just 4 months in. It is very possible without pharms, and if its proof your looking for hope this helps.
    I'll continue taking pictures throughout. Since you can clearly see from this that these are young new terminal hairs where there were obviously none. It will be very easy to see that the natural approach works. Granted I have not been using Herbaliser's potion, but I do not doubt his results.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Look herbalizer, I'm all for the natural path. I'm currently trying to treat my hair loss as naturally as I can. The issue you're having with everyone is that your pictures aren't clear and don't show any sign of new growth. You might have amazing growth clearly visible to you while starring in the mirror but when you make those claims and post pictures that don't back up your claims, people will NATURALLY be skeptical. You could've said the big 3 grew your hair back and would still be getting the same responses with the pictures you posted.

Don't get too worked up, if you're happy with your growth then that's all that matters. Congrats. Maybe you can take a few clear pictures now and post your progress in 3-6 months so we can all see what you're seeing in the mirror.
    Vic, just thought I'd jump in here with pictures that show undeniable significant baby terminal hairs, with many more on the way. just 4 months in. It is very possible without pharms, and if its proof your looking for hope this helps.
    I'll continue taking pictures throughout. Since you can clearly see from this that these are young new terminal hairs where there were obviously none. It will be very easy to see that the natural approach works. Granted I have not been using Herbaliser's potion, but I do not doubt his results. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album....chmentid=50813