+ Reply to Thread

Default When to Start the Fight

Hi,

I've been watching my hairline thin for a while and have been very hesitant to go get checked out by a dermatologist. I'm 19 and just don't know if I should wait a bit longer to see what happens with my hair, or go check out fin or other options. My main concern is on my right side, and my left side seems more intact. From what I've read, people don't always bald symmetrically and my right side will catch up eventually. I've attached some photos, if anyone has any advice I'd be happy to listen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 12-27-15 at 11.17 AM #2.jpg

Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	43848Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 12-27-15 at 11.17 AM.jpg

Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	43849Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 12-27-15 at 11.20 AM #2.jpg

Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	43850Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 12-27-15 at 11.20 AM.jpg

Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	43851Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 12-27-15 at 11.18 AM.jpg

Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	43852

Quote Originally Posted by CBJ1211 View Post
    Hi,

I've been watching my hairline thin for a while and have been very hesitant to go get checked out by a dermatologist. I'm 19 and just don't know if I should wait a bit longer to see what happens with my hair, or go check out fin or other options. My main concern is on my right side, and my left side seems more intact. From what I've read, people don't always bald symmetrically and my right side will catch up eventually. I've attached some photos, if anyone has any advice I'd be happy to listen.

Attachment 43848Attachment 43849Attachment 43850Attachment 43851Attachment 43852

Hey,

You should always go see your family doctor or a doctor if you don't have family doctor. And yeah go see a dermatologist and all your problem will be gone .

Now this would have been fantastic if we live in a wonderful world the true is that doctor dermatologist call them whatever you want don't know everything and almost all of them aren't good and they gonna treat you like a number.

My family doctor always in a hurry and give me a appointment with a dermatologist. After 3 month I saw one he just ask me to pull back my hair (like you do in your photo) he say ''Mhhh yep you have what we call mpb" He gave me a grocery recipe he tell me it's will slow the curse and after that he call the next patient. Search for a good one bro...

After that if I'm not wrong all the medicine people will recommend you the big 3 (Fin,Minoxidil,Nizoral) or Minoxidil,Nizoral . Fin reduce the DHT you can take it orally, Minoxidil help to growth hair with blood circulation this is a topical you need to put it on your head everyday, Nizoral is a shampoo you need to use it at least 2-3 time per week. All of theses have something different name but you need to understand that you can got side effect is a drug... every drug you can get side effect. Inform yourself go read about theses.

You can take the natural way also some will bash it and mock the natural way but hey... you got nothing to lose you will only get a better health and maybe new hair too!

So to recap you should not wait and you should start a treatment now! But don't go full retard the side effect are really dangerous if you got it inform yourself. They have sooo much useless text on a lot of hairloss forum. So what I suggest you is simple.
    1-Start looking for the Big3 read everything so you can understand theses products and decide if you want to try it at your own risk but don't let anyone decide for you.
    2-Get anti dht shampoo Nizoral n Regenpure thoses are the best.
    3-I believe that massaging your scalp is good so do it's free!
    4-Stop the sugar DHT is the enemy but additional inflammation won't help yes sugar create inflammation.
    5-Try to get a juicer to get super antioxidant carrot juice, green juice.

Don't wait bro... even if what I recommend you sound silly it worked for some people you have nothing to lose. Start right away on natural way but stay on the simple way otherwise you will give up. And when you decide if you want to try the drug go ahead! No one have the cure otherwise everyone would be heal you need to search and try stuff in 5 years I'm sure we will have better weapon against hairloss hopefully. If you want any other trick or stuff I try or thing to do let me know we are here to help you never forget that.