+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    Not all of us, I use propecia and Rogaine and have only gained hair since. And I'll use dut if I have to. You can do the same to maintain, the high Norwoods here aren't in the same boat as us at all.

Come back when you're nw4 and lets see how you feel. The low NWs like us are definitely not in the same boat. Most people don't even realize a nw2 has hairloss and a nw3 isn't considered the bald guy by society. Just wait till you have extensive loss and we'll see how well that self confidence holds up when girls look at you in disgust. I see it with my nw5 brother all the time. Meanwhile I have a beautiful wife at nw2-2.5 and nobody has ever commented on my hair ever.

There is a huge difference, this is why I take risky ******* drugs to stop it here.

lol @ you publicly defaming your brother.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    lol @ you publicly defaming your brother.
    He doesn't read this forum nor is my real name anywhere here.

So yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by redfeeniks View Post
    Honestly It's depressing to see all these posts when everyone starts from scratch all the way up nw7 also I've been a moderator on a forum and this has gotten so derailed it's a shame.

I have NW7 friend, Got Happily married a few month back, has been NW7 for past 4 years and it didn't even put a dent on his confidence.

You guys seriously think NW1, 2 or People with AA(whose hair eventually grow back in most cases) don't feel what happens to them? Quit your whining at least I'm brave enough to accept where I'm at, your bullshit isn't gonna magically convince anybody here.

You know when I actually started to notice my hair go? when my mum pointed it out to me, before it I didn't give a crap about my hair or even know what MPB was, I went through a personal hell even though no one mocked or made fun of me. To this day I have weird nightmares, I've gone through AA with 4 inch circle baby ass skin on the back of my head thinking I was done and the only thought in my head was it's too soon! and I couldn't do a damn about it! it took over an year for it to come back.

What you think I didn't consider taking drugs? I would've taken them a long time ago if it wasn't for the nasty side effects and at that point I saw no point having hair that I couldn't even comb or feel confident in.

And honestly WTF? Women? Here is a piece of advice, No woman is good for you who puts value on the number of hair you have. Have some self respect.

Seriously if anyone else wants to play victim just drop a PM, stop derailing the topic.
    I don't need your advice about women, I'm already married.

Yeah because confidence will make you physically attractive. No self respecting woman would be with a man she doesn't find attractive. If hairloss didn't make people less attractive this forum wouldn't exist. Rather have my wife continue to be attracted to me than be a baldie that her friends shame her for being with.

Confidence doesn't frame your face.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    shaving my head bald, buying some hairless rats and feeding all my finasteride to them so at least they can benefit from it.
    hahhahahhahahahha
    best comment for this year!