+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoxynil View Post
    Nothing is coming out till 2018 earliest
    This. But I hope that 2016 will bring news that something is in fact going to be available before the decade's out. Right now, we don't even have that. So let 2016 be the year that something went to Phase III, an event that hasn't happened since Propecia was cleared a generation ago (yes, as hard to believe as it may be, it has been nearly 20 years since a new AGA drug was made available).

It feels to me like things are actually happening, and it has been a long time coming. Propecia was '97, that's almost 20 years ago now. I have heard Spencer Kobren talk about this, when he started his radio show in 1998 he truly believed that a total cure was only 5-10 years away. Something is going to happen in this industry soon, it's inevitable.

2016 will be a useless year, just some news about things that had to be complete in 2017 will be delayed of other 2 or 3 years, just to irritate us and lose more hairs

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    This is like the 20,000 time you've made the same exact post, Bo
    I wasn't aware 2016 came around 20,000 times.

Learn something new everyday I guess.

Looking forward to:
    1. Samumeds results from phase 2 and what their plans are after that.
    2. Replicel and Shiseido announcing phase 2 trials begin.
    3. Histogen announce partnerships in Mexico / Turkey / Japan.
    4. Progress from different members of different forums, with various protocols and seti.
    5. Some news from other parties like Follica.

This should give us some timelines and hope for better treatments than those available today.

Am I the only one who thinks it is kind of depressing that there won't be any new treatments available in 2016? Our only chance would be if we used chemicals (that are already available on the market) that mimicks or works similair to those new treatments. Unfortunately, this will be difficult to do with treatments like Histogen or Replicel..

Yeah its depressing as hell, but good news will go a long way to helping get us thru 2016.

May be overly hopeful, but i will be counting down the next 12 months w a bit of excitement.

SM or Bim has to come out in 2017, especially if that 21st century cures act finally passes.

Let the countdown begin

Nothing really. Yeah some trials results or news but thats not much really in the end. I expect to see the release of a lot more modern day snake oils though and good sales for that stuff. More natural vitamin hair loss products, and more threads on diets and nofap stopping MPB.

Quote Originally Posted by IvanXproject View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks it is kind of depressing that there won't be any new treatments available in 2016? Our only chance would be if we used chemicals (that are already available on the market) that mimicks or works similair to those new treatments. Unfortunately, this will be difficult to do with treatments like Histogen or Replicel..
    You want to hear something depressing? I've been coming to hair loss forums for FIFTEEN YEARS. Nothing new has been released for hair loss in that time. The closest we got to a new treatment was Dutasteride as an off label treatment back in the middle '00's (and it turned out to be no better than Proscar). If my lot is to wait 30 years for a treatment, I think more will come out of the next fifteen years than the last fifteen. Maybe I'll have a real head of hair before I'm 60, but then again, maybe not.

What if new law makes it through which most people here think it will SM may be able to skip phase 3 since they got biomarkers or something, I don't know much about anything regarding this shit but you get it and they get to release it late this year. **** yeah. We reverse 3-4 norwoods, **** yeah.