+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    In your early stage i would just invest in a really good slow juicer.
    Fresh enzymes like cucumber, celery, mangold, and health as a bonus.
    That doesn't answer my question very well. I already have a juicer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Codyiscool448 View Post
    That doesn't answer my question very well. I already have a juicer too.
    Just go with the proven drugs, since then itīs very simple.
    Or what is your intention with your question, if you actually have hair loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Just go with the proven drugs, since then itīs very simple.
    Or what is your intention with your question, if you actually have hair loss?
    Yes I would like to know if I should be worried right now. I am still in high school.

There's nothing wrong with what Herbaliser says, his protocol is extremely healthy, and will definitely benefit your body in every aspect. Having said that, it will not stop MPB, sorry, the science is just not there. Nothing in this regiment counteracts androgens powerfully enough to stop MPB, especially the aggressive kind. If you are already receding at 17, there is a good chance that your MPB may be aggressive, but also a possibility that it will slow down. SO... THERE IS NOW STRICT ANSWER. None of us really know how our MPB is going to progress. That's why, like you, we are all kind of anxious and frustrated.
    The best thing you can do RIGHT NOW, is research well-respected dermatologists in your area and go see a few of them. Go online and thoroughly research finasteride and minoxidil before hand and educate yourself on AGA and hair growth as much as possible. As with any research, TRY YOUR BEST TO NOT BECOME BIASED. There ARE horror stories behind these medications as well as amazing success stories. Keep a level head and use your knowledge as a weapon in making educated decisions. Finasteride is a strong drug and needs to be thoroughly researched. Right now, on forums like these and on the internet and in certain hair loss clinics, people are going to push and pull you in every direction until you have spent all your hard earned money and have become even more frustrated and desperate. here's a couple things to keep in mind.

1) MPB is hard to live with, for almost anyone, especially at such a young age... know that you're NOT ALONE. Most men will experience it at one point in there lives

2) DON'T EVEN CONSIDER HAIR TRANSPLANTS, you are the WORST candidate and this will destroy your life. and yes, there are certain unethical, heartless clinics that will prey on your desperation and try to suck you in.

3) Knowledge is your friend and companionship with other people who share your situation can greatly educate you and help your outlook.

4) When you come across the thousands and thousands of scams, ignore them and DON'T spend your money... once again, heartless businessmen that are like parasites... AND HAVING SAID THAT

5) IT'S TRUE that right now the ONLY RECOGNIZED AND SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN treatments for AGA are finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo.

6) If you consider these, PLEASE educate yourself on them

7) remain OPTIMISTIC that soon, by the time you are 24-25 and in your prime (probably even sooner) there will be better, more powerful remedies that have come to market.

REST EASY, AND KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!! You are a good looking dude and your hairloss is still minimal. everything is always worst in your own head.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with what Herbaliser says, his protocol is extremely healthy, and will definitely benefit your body in every aspect. Having said that, it will not stop MPB, sorry, the science is just not there. Nothing in this regiment counteracts androgens powerfully enough to stop MPB, especially the aggressive kind. If you are already receding at 17, there is a good chance that your MPB may be aggressive, but also a possibility that it will slow down. SO... THERE IS NOW STRICT ANSWER. None of us really know how our MPB is going to progress. That's why, like you, we are all kind of anxious and frustrated.
    The best thing you can do RIGHT NOW, is research well-respected dermatologists in your area and go see a few of them. Go online and thoroughly research finasteride and minoxidil before hand and educate yourself on AGA and hair growth as much as possible. As with any research, TRY YOUR BEST TO NOT BECOME BIASED. There ARE horror stories behind these medications as well as amazing success stories. Keep a level head and use your knowledge as a weapon in making educated decisions. Finasteride is a strong drug and needs to be thoroughly researched. Right now, on forums like these and on the internet and in certain hair loss clinics, people are going to push and pull you in every direction until you have spent all your hard earned money and have become even more frustrated and desperate. here's a couple things to keep in mind.

1) MPB is hard to live with, for almost anyone, especially at such a young age... know that you're NOT ALONE. Most men will experience it at one point in there lives

2) DON'T EVEN CONSIDER HAIR TRANSPLANTS, you are the WORST candidate and this will destroy your life. and yes, there are certain unethical, heartless clinics that will prey on your desperation and try to suck you in.

3) Knowledge is your friend and companionship with other people who share your situation can greatly educate you and help your outlook.

4) When you come across the thousands and thousands of scams, ignore them and DON'T spend your money... once again, heartless businessmen that are like parasites... AND HAVING SAID THAT

5) IT'S TRUE that right now the ONLY RECOGNIZED AND SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN treatments for AGA are finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo.

6) If you consider these, PLEASE educate yourself on them

7) remain OPTIMISTIC that soon, by the time you are 24-25 and in your prime (probably even sooner) there will be better, more powerful remedies that have come to market.

REST EASY, AND KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!! You are a good looking dude and your hairloss is still minimal. everything is always worst in your own head.
    Now you guys are just fictional.
    Really strange since i reversed my hair loss without using drugs, since itīs actually common sense.
    What is we are here for you?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Reread this Cody'....

HELLO Codyiscool448 and I hope that you and all else had a great Christmas !!
    Cheers to all!

Codyiscool448, Im glad that you shared photos of your hairline and scalp, top, front and sides, thanks for that....
    You WILL receive good advice here!
    First of all, BaldingEagle gave you very GOOD ADVICE!
    "...go see a dermatologist for miniaturization inspection and advice. Absolutely don't take propecia at 17 in my opinion"
    That is the smartest thing for you to do for yourself and your hair right now, Cody'!!
    Also STAY POSITIVE.
    You might not have serious hairloss. No one can know for sure but you must stay positive and do NOT become emotional of stressed out over this!
    Stress WILL cause serious issues to your hair for sure. Your health could be effected too.

Your hair looks OK..You might ONLY be experiencing a maturing of your hairline, and that all.
    A percentage of men do only experience that.
    Accept your hair bro. More than likely NO ONE ELSE around you have noticed any serious differences to your hair.
    Do what BaldingEagle suggested to you,, see your dermatologist.
    Also, pick up the multivitamin Biotin.
    Biotin has been proven for many many years to improve ones hair, men and women alike.

Keep in mind that very young guys at your age can get
    unnecessarily over-emotional and stressed-out about only possibilities.

That is not a criticism ,,its a fact of life.

Guys like BaldingEagle and myself do CARE about helping others here,,especially young guys like you by using commonsense , facts and honesty.
    Stick around with 'us' all here.
    Have a great NEW YEAR as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Reread this Cody'....

HELLO Codyiscool448 and I hope that you and all else had a great Christmas !!
    Cheers to all!

Codyiscool448, Im glad that you shared photos of your hairline and scalp, top, front and sides, thanks for that....
    You WILL receive good advice here!
    First of all, BaldingEagle gave you very GOOD ADVICE!
    "...go see a dermatologist for miniaturization inspection and advice. Absolutely don't take propecia at 17 in my opinion"
    That is the smartest thing for you to do for yourself and your hair right now, Cody'!!
    Also STAY POSITIVE.
    You might not have serious hairloss. No one can know for sure but you must stay positive and do NOT become emotional of stressed out over this!
    Stress WILL cause serious issues to your hair for sure. Your health could be effected too.

Your hair looks OK..You might ONLY be experiencing a maturing of your hairline, and that all.
    A percentage of men do only experience that.
    Accept your hair bro. More than likely NO ONE ELSE around you have noticed any serious differences to your hair.
    Do what BaldingEagle suggested to you,, see your dermatologist.
    Also, pick up the multivitamin Biotin.
    Biotin has been proven for many many years to improve ones hair, men and women alike.

Keep in mind that very young guys at your age can get
    unnecessarily over-emotional and stressed-out about only possibilities.

That is not a criticism ,,its a fact of life.

Guys like BaldingEagle and myself do CARE about helping others here,,especially young guys like you by using commonsense , facts and honesty.
    Stick around with 'us' all here.
    Have a great NEW YEAR as well.
    You are repeating the same stuff on every thread.
    See a dermatologist, stay positive since stress only makes it worse.

What advice does balding eagle and you give?
    Use the proven drugs, and thatīs it, just copy and paste from your earlier post since they are all the same.

Because Codyiscool448 is ONLY 17 years old,
    I am here on his thread to hopefully help him (and others) out by using true commonsense.
    No one should ever make assumptions or unnecessarily become agitated or stressed out over anything in life.
    Acceptance is most important.
    Everyone hates hairloss but acceptance, for the time being, helps!
    It seems that Cody's hair is relatively A-OK right now but he can IMPROVE his hairline.
    Again, BaldingEagle DID give Cody' good advice.
    I added to it somewhat ...
    I purposely re-posted my points so that Cody' could reread it and then respond.
    Hey Codyiscool448 , I hope you are doing OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Codyiscool448 View Post
    Yes I would like to know if I should be worried right now. I am still in high school.
    You seem concerned enough that you should see dermatologist.

I can't inspect your hair online enough when you still have so much hair. Go see a derm or at least your family doctor.

You still have lots of hair so don't panic yet, just be smart about it and get it looked into. If the derm says it's MPB then I would suggest rogaine foam twice a day and Nizoral shampoo twice a week. Once you're 18 go back and talk about propecia. Personally I don't think it's smart to use propecia until 21. Rogaine should keep most of your hair until then.

Discuss any of my recommendations with your doctor.

I am not a physician, I'm a biologist. My opinions come from my own research and experience.

Once again, BaldingEagle gave you great advice Codyiscool448 !

Cody' do NOT become unnecessarily "worried" .
    As I have said before, worry and stress WILL cause a negative impact to your hair and it could eventually hurt your health too.
    There is no need for that.
    I dont think anyone around you has really noticed a difference in your hairline.
    You may personally be seeing a difference in your hairline
    BUT it could be that it is only a maturing of your hair.
    That is a fact of life for most of us.
    Listen to what BaldingEagle has been saying to you bro.

Stay POSITIVE Cody'.