+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kerastem!!!!!!

As I say to all these treatments, if it worked every human on the planet would know about it and they would be banking millions upon millions. WE WILL KNOW WHEN THERE IS A TREATMENT THAT WORKS...

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    As I say to all these treatments, if it worked every human on the planet would know about it and they would be banking millions upon millions. WE WILL KNOW WHEN THERE IS A TREATMENT THAT WORKS...
    I'm not sure it will play out like this.

Do you really think the breakthrough treatment will come out, and within 24 hours every human on earth would know about it and the company would have made millions upon millions?

I think a more realistic scenario is it takes 3-4 months until it becomes patently obvious that "this is it". I don't think it'd be an overnight thing...

Unless any of these "we have a cure" co's provide a full, no bs money back guarantee in writing I would NOT touch them with a barge pole.

$20K is no small change.

Unless any of these "we have a cure" co's provide a full, no bs money back guarantee in writing I would NOT touch them with a barge pole.

$20K is no small change.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    There's a clinic that started offering Fat derived stem cell treatment this year in San Diego area. They charge about $3000 a treatment and recommend 3 treatments.
    where? whats the company?

If histogen hasn't added fake hair to the scalps they've photographed, this has already been done.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I'm not sure it will play out like this.

Do you really think the breakthrough treatment will come out, and within 24 hours every human on earth would know about it and the company would have made millions upon millions?

I think a more realistic scenario is it takes 3-4 months until it becomes patently obvious that "this is it". I don't think it'd be an overnight thing...
    no I agree with James here... if there is cure, yes we will all know it within 24 hours. I firmly believe that somewhere around the world actual human tests are also ongoing... In the last 20 years after fin and minox, the market has reached to a certain maturity.. None of the big investors should talk unless they have something to talk... find the cure, post the picture and then ask for finance support. as simple as it is.. otherwise u will lose your creditiability in the market. God knows how many firms claimed that they cure the baldness... Investors dont buy this BS... so yes one day we will wake up and see hairloss cure has been found and pics will be the proof...

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    +1.

You were able to find a place that did this before releasing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alias123 View Post
    i did this thing in Greece, they take fat from your sides and put into your head.

1 Year later and still receeding.

Doesnt work. Period.

Set me back €8k
    You were able to find a place that did this before releasing it?