+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Realenglishnic View Post
    Wouldn’t you know after a year though of having your last transplant done if you can now go ahead and get the rest of your crown done?

How would you rate Dr K from AEK ??
    Hi ,

I've stated in the post above why I didn't feel compelled to get the 2nd transpalnt done yet.

As far as Dr K is concerned , I was happy with my result .

At the time , the cost was around 1 euro per graft .

As a NW6 , the full area will never get full coverage in a single session of 4000 grafts . As the frontal hairline is the more important aspect in most peoples decision to go for a initial HT , this was the area addressed initially .I've not been for a 2nd HT as yet , as I'm pretty happy with the result from my initial HT . I may go for a 2nd surgery at some point , but don't feel the urgency to do it right now. It will also give me additional time to assess my situation should any further hair loss occur .

Some people do go down the route of coverage to the full area in a single session , but you have to take on oard that coverage will not be that dense until a further seession is undertaken . Hairsgone who posts on here went down this route and ended up with a very good result doing it this way .