+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

I'm really glad to hear that you're fine.
    I was pretty much in the same "state of mind" after using finasteride for a month,
    and a week after dropping it I felt fine, but through that week I was scared to death that I'm gonna be "stuck" like this. Good to hear that you're fine.

I have been using RU now for 1 month and 2 weeks..no sides even when using 450mg at once..the highest dosage I have used is 500mg+dermarolling...I have never had any sexuall side effects or anything at all.. im not saying im "superman" and that I will never get problems..but so far so good..im gonna continue with the RU until I crash like you did..then I will have to stop..

Are you sure you meant to write 450mg?? The most I saw was 100mg form other members and that was considered very high if I recall it correctly. OP was using 45mg. 450mg seems extremely high dosage. I'd assume you must get sides on such a high amount of RU. Provided that what you got in your order is actually RU...

Quote Originally Posted by paleocapa89 View Post
    Are you sure you meant to write 450mg?? The most I saw was 100mg form other members and that was considered very high if I recall it correctly. OP was using 45mg. 450mg seems extremely high dosage. I'd assume you must get sides on such a high amount of RU. Provided that what you got in your order is actually RU...

yes I mean really 450mg..but I have to say that I have bought "premixed 5% RU" in ethanol/pg and also tried the KB solution, but I have read people also getting side effects from the "premixed" its still stable and effective it dont "degrade" as fast as people would Think..at least on the bottle it says "lasts up to 6 months in room temperature" also emailed them and asked they say its stable for a long time.. surely even tho its "premixed" I should have felt side effects when using 450-500mg? +dermarolling?? normally I just use "250mg" but I never get any sides from that dosage.. and I Always dermaroll until my scalp bleeds.. I get my stuff from anagen inc and thekaneshop.. trust me they are legit "RU" also I use up one premixed bottle in 2 weeks..it wont have time to degrade

hey melanopsin I crashed from RU58841 like a month after using it. Insomnia, cognitive impairment, sexual and more. I've been slowly improving but EXTREMELY slowly and I'm using so many supplements and herbs so hard to say how much i've actually improved

more details on my story here. are you fully recovered now? did anything in particular help you? how long did it take you to recover

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...dndrome.19211/

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    hey melanopsin I crashed from RU58841 like a month after using it. Insomnia, cognitive impairment, sexual and more. I've been slowly improving but EXTREMELY slowly and I'm using so many supplements and herbs so hard to say how much i've actually improved

more details on my story here. are you fully recovered now? did anything in particular help you? how long did it take you to recover

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...dndrome.19211/
    Did you maintain gains after quitting?

i only used it one time but yes my hair got thicker after quitting. so I think it wrecked havoc on my androgens.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    i only used it one time but yes my hair got thicker after quitting. so I think it wrecked havoc on my androgens.
    Your hair became thicker only with one use?!

Once in a while I preach. I understand the emotions of hairloss....I think we all do...at some point one must decide if experimenting with hairloss drugs is worth the negatives. I think at times I thought being dead was better than being bald. I can only say if you cannot stop the loss of hair you might find a buzz cut something that others would not ridicule you for. I see tennis players, actors, neighbors lose their hair and we think wow but that we are all afflicted and really it is not the end...yes if feels like it but life will go on...try it.

Do this: try finasteride, minoxidil and use anti Dht shampoos, Zinc 2%, ketoconazole 2%, Selsun 2.5% and leave on for 10 minutes twice a week.
    Take B Complex, some minerals and live healthy. Get a hair translplant if your are a good candidate. You might find that you can slow your loss to something you can live with and hope a real cure happens before you die. My best advice and don't waste your money on the "snake oil" remedies. RU is not worth it

Good you regained your faculties. You know that neural damage is a slow recovery. Buzz your hair but I am against the shaved bald look. You will find you are still a person and that you feel worse than anyone else. Really, when I see bald man, I just think unlucky but it becomes all about the person after that split second. You do know over 50% of us go bald so you are not alone in more senses than one. I just saw Rafael Nadal with a huge bad crown and Federer showing a very thin frontal area. They are in the public eye but go on with life. We can do the same.