Threaded View

Default After 1 year on RU (45 mg night) my body has crashed (very serious)

Im actually shocked to be writing this. I have been using RU for about a year now with great results, maintaining my hair with thickening/regrowth on the hairline/crown. I would get sexual sides when I used too much like harder to obtain erections etc but these always went away if I took a day off. If I took a day off RU the next day my erections were like steel. I was never afraid of RU and always thought this was a safe drug because you could just get off it and side effects would disappear rapidly.

Everything was fine till 11 days ago when I realized I felt like a zombie all day. First time I ever experienced mental side effects on Ru or ever in my life. Before this, for about 10 months I got no mental side effects and graduated near the top of my faculty in University with an A+ average.

Suddenly On Friday Dec 11th, I felt a cloudy hazy feeling in my mind and an inability to do any complex tasks like manipulate numbers or perform abstract mental manipulations. I could sit there and watch netflix or movies and feel fine, but as soon as I try to read, write or study I feel like complete crap. I have been studying for the last 2 months for my medical school admission test so before is quite a stark contrast to suddenly having the inability to perform any critical thinking. Considering I have been doing this everyday for the last 2 months, I know for a fact this is not in my head because I was fine for so long.

And heres the kicker, despite these mental side effects starting 11 days ago I was able to obtain rock hard erections. Now this morning I felt very horny and I wanted to masterbate. I had the strong urge and desire to do this but physically my penis remained limp. This has never happened to me before even when I was using RU for a year (up to 100mg). This is also not in my head because I was concerned about mental side effects and had no worries about sexual function till this morning. 2 days ago I had the hardest erection ever and I masterbated twice in 8 hours, and 24 hours ago I woke up with a morning erection. Despite that, I am limp as a noodle now despite the strong desire to have sex.

I got a new batch from Kane in November, do you think it is related to that or do you think this drug has shut my body down? I am heading to a doctor very soon. What blood tests should I get done? Please if anybody has any experience or advice let me know. I very worried about my future and this is a HUGE wake up call for me. Guys I love my hair and it means a lot to me but when you lose your mind for over a week and your penis for a day, it really puts things into perspective. This will probably be the last time I mess with hairloss drugs if I am fortunate enough to recover.

Thanks