+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default My hair transplant; depressed and sad

Hi guys

I m new here, i want to share with you my Experience and results so far

I had an HT from 4.5 months 3650 grafts by fue method and the clinic called it "stem cell fue" they convienced me it is a new technique using tools of 0.5 to 0.7 as maximim, and they trying not to take the whole graft but cut part of it and implant it this will allow of partially regrowth in donor area around 30 to 40%. In addition the scars are nondeductible at all, even if i shave my head cuz no scars with these small tools and only might find tiny unoticeable gaps. Also they will not leave me after the surgery and they continue follow up and treat my hair with growth factor and mezotherapy each month for 1 year and they gave me gurantee to do all the works again or refund in case of failure

My surgent is ishrs and eshrs specialized in fue only and his an esteem member in ishrs from 2002

My surgery took around 11 hours in hospital, i was the only client and my surgent told me he only do one operation per day and he operated everythings with a team of 5 technichans, he harvested and open the channels in the scalp and implanted the hairline and then he took a break and each 30 minuts come back to see the work and then after finishing implanting the grafts he made a final touch up and told me you are good to go so i came back home for 2 weeks recovery

Now during recovery, i start read more about HT

and i found out that i was so naive and i took everything easily and for guaranted without knowng anything, each time i read something my heart stop beating and scare shit of me
    What i did to myself, hair transplant should not be done in this way, it should be planned well and not based on randomly basis

when i checked my hairline i found it so aggresive to my case
    I m 30 years old and almost norwood 5 and they gave me this hairline, i hope it was higher, i hope they start from the middle or from the crown, i m so bald and this operation does not suit me at all.

In addition there is nothing called stem cell fue this is a commercial term only, the clinic was not honest and they give me false name now,
    Also no matter what, there will be scars and my head will not look the same ever and i will not be able to shave again,

They have used most of the grafts on frontal third, 3650 grafts only for front, wht is left for mid and crown. ( i think they did these in order to cover any non growth case so they implant maximum to have average results) i start doubt everything

Here i became so depressed, i could not do anything in my life, i believe i was a victim to this devil industry espically after read many horror stories on net. HT is all scam and if it works, it works with 2 conditions, "low norwood level and propecia" and for me this not an option at all

I start look to the bald people and see how they have peace with themself, now i love to be bald, i wish i didn t do anything, i wish to shave everything and move one, it is far better than thin unmangable hair

Everyday is like a nightmare for me i lost hope and faith i saw myself as alien now with unatural looking, my work and social life had changed dramaticlly, i m isolated man now, nervous and not able to do a simple task always starring, sleepy and depressed, i stop go to the gym and eat and always i want sleep and never wake up

Now after 4.5 months the hair grow and my appearnace become slightly better but the growth is only on hairline and the hair is so ugly, it so thin and waivy, my hair is not like this so imagine now bald spots everywhere and hair on hairline only "This is unatural look"
    And i feel this is the only what i will get no more growth anymore

I hate myself more, nothing is natural

Please tell me what i can do ? I m too bald to this operation? And no body told me that, and myself i understimat my bald status

I feel like i walked into a prison and now i cannot be free again, i distort my self, my thinking , i cannot think stright anymore,

I put some pics before during and after 4.5 months

All i want now is to look human again, i want to shave or laser off everthing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	43702   Click image for larger version

Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	43703   Click image for larger version

Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	43704   Click image for larger version

Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	43705   Click image for larger version

Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	43706   Click image for larger version

Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	43707  

If you can prove in a court that you were deliberately mislead... then can you sue?

I cannot take them to the court as i already sign an acknoldgement about the surgery and it is all related to assessment if i was a good candidate and they will say i was

However, i think this was my foolish mistake i went to them myself

I told them aleady i m not happy this is all wrong so they said you still early and you have to wait 1 year before final assessment

And they said nothing wrong and everything look normal but i do not believe them anymore and what i know is i m not happy and depressed because of surgery is not suit my personalty and my baldness status.

It so hard when you imagine something and they convinced you that you will get back your hair and you have a lot of hope and then after the surgery your dreams would be smashed with hard truth that HT is something fake

I m totaly lost i cannot know what i should do anymore

Sam 23 ,

At 4.5 months post-op , you will only now be starting to show results . You have at least 7 months , maybe longer , for the full effects to show through .

Try not to stress yourself too much , it's too early to write of your surgery as a total disaster .

The photos you have uploaded are not the best - would be able to give better assessment with higher definition photo's under good lighting .

This is anoher pic

I hope it is clear

See the hair is so thin and waivy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	43708  

Quote Originally Posted by Sam23 View Post
    This is anoher pic

I hope it is clear

See the hair is so thin and waivy
    You are stressing yourself over nothing. Your hair looks AWESOME!!!! for 4.5 months post op. It takes time to see the final results. 12-18 months usually.

I've read about the procedure you had. I thought it was only available in Japan. Please keep us posted, I would really like to see your results at 12 months and If scars are visible, if donor hairs actually grow back.

So far you look absolutely GREAT! I don't think I've ever seen such good results at 4.5 months!

Very exciting someone from this forum had the procedure you had. It's by far leaps and bounds ahead of current HT methods.

Please keep us posted. Thanks for posting and good luck!!

Agreed . Your HT is looking promising for 4.50 months .

Take a chill pill , wait out the next 8 months or so , and reassess from there .

I'm so excited about the procedure you had I had to comment again.

The reason you haven't found info on stem cell HT is because it's very very new. Last I heard the method was still being patented. I have a few questions when you get a chance please.

In what country did you have the procedure done?

What's the cost per graft?

Are you seeing any growth from the donor wounds?

Thanks!

Thanks for this positive replies, so do you think it will grow more ? Cuz i only see growth in hairline only this makes me nervous

Almost certainly - At least 8 months to make any kind of final assessment .