+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Wow man, that's actually a really good HT in my opinion... once that thickens up, you will have the illusion of almost a full head of hair. Believe it or not, you're very lucky and this seems to be turning out very well. Rest easy and let that hair grow and know that you will not have to worry about hair loss any more!

Yes friend, I have to say I agree with the others - your results do not look too bad at all, and you'll still have more to come. Try not to be too self-conscious about it - I know it's difficult, but I think you are doing fine. It doesn't look unnatural.

You'll grow more, and even if you don't, you have no reason to be nervous or feel isolated. Stay strong my friend, I guarantee you that in a few short months, you will feel much better.

I paid around 2.3 per graft, and what you said Vic is almost the same that the surgent told me that nobody doing this yet because it is new and i did it in middle east

the donor area look normal now but still thin from some places definetly better from 2 months as my barber said. And it start feel normal after 1.5 month

the clinic told me it will continue grow up up to 1 year.

Thank guys you really give me some relieve here, i hope i m worry for nothing and to see more growth as you said

Hi Sam I am sorry to hear you are not happy with your HT. I have to agree with Jamesst11 though your photos do look good this early on.
    A lot of surgeons recommend waiting 12 months or longer before making any kind of assessment for success. I had to wait almost 18 months before my surgeon admitted my Fue HT was a failure.

As others have said stay strong Sam and try to be patient, it is very hard to do I know, we all want results asap. I hope you can keep us updated on your HT journey, I look forward to see how you progress in the near future.

Alan.

Sam23 are you complaining or bragging? That's some of the best 4.5 month results I've ever seen. The wavy thin hair will get straight and probably triple in thickness over the next 8-12 months. You need to relax, we all freak out after a hair transplant. Stop looking in the mirror, get a hobby or work more. Whatever time you spend doing anything besides looking at your head is time well spent. Around month 7 or 8 when you have a lot of growth you'll start to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam23 View Post
    I paid around 2.3 per graft, and what you said Vic is almost the same that the surgent told me that nobody doing this yet because it is new and i did it in middle east

the donor area look normal now but still thin from some places definetly better from 2 months as my barber said. And it start feel normal after 1.5 month

the clinic told me it will continue grow up up to 1 year.

Thank guys you really give me some relieve here, i hope i m worry for nothing and to see more growth as you said
    2.3 What currency? How much is that in dollars? Where in Middle East?

2.3 US dollar and in Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by Sam23 View Post
    2.3 US dollar and in Dubai
    Wow $2.30 is great. Keep us posted on progress. Thx

My problem i think is the changing of my head shape and specially the forehead my head was like square now become rectangle,
    It seems i was not ready for this makeover
    i used to have a forelock only for most of 10 years and now suddenly i see my forehead has shrinked and become so narrow, so for example i m not used to have hair on side of my head and now there is a stright hairline there without gaps just line of hair and not so much recede it, my forehead was higher it is so low now, i wish it was higher and with corners or angles

That my biggest issue, i cannot accept it, i see it totally wrong, that is why i always wish if i only restore forelock without hairline. Just to restore my look from 5 years ago not something totally new distort my face
    I do not know if this attitude will be changed after full growth (i doubt)

Sorry i m nagging a lot and it sound not make sense

but any advise? Should i laser off some hair?

I add an old pic for my hair from 6 years ago to see what i mean ( the forehead was bigger and wider) and there was like corners not too stright

Maybe because i cannot judge on hairline now without full growth ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	43735